Prison RP - Smuggling

DoomedAmerica

Should there be items in prison to smuggle out?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 minutes ago, DoomedAmerica said:

I think that there should be some items that you can only get in prison through RP.

This would cause people to RP in prison so they can earn these items to smuggle out.

This would kinda make prison a overall way more RP experience.

(ITEMS to ADD) (Leave suggestions below)

What would you be able to smuggle OUT of prison? Most items, within prison, are lower-quality variants of any thing outside of prison, including the food. There's nothing necessarily of value to smuggle OUT of prison... except for a prisoner.

Edited by DLimit
3 minutes ago, DoomedAmerica said:

Idk thats why I asked for suggestions, there needs to be SOMETHING that rewards people for RPing in prison when they get out.

The reward is for one's timer to decrease more rapidly. This isn't an R.P.G.

There is nothing that one could realistically smuggle out of prison that has ANY value, other than a prisoner.

Edited by DLimit

I have no clue what kind of item would be interesting enough in jail that it is worth the potential new charges when you smuggle it out. Aside from that, you have to realize you usually go butt naked and have to change while being outprocessed, leaving your mouth or maybe that one place where the sun don't shine as the only options for smuggling stuff out.

As for smuggling stuff into the jail system, the LSSD is open to people role-playing that at their own convenience as long as it is done realistically. It is not easy and most people who think they can hide their MP5 up their sock get caught.

• mj2002 locked this topic