GTA 6: WORLD - What would you want?

DLimit

On 11/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, orca112 said:

A well done character customization - not only facial features, but the body type and other aspects which allows for a vide variety of characters rather than the same few similar faces and one body type for male and female characters. Furthermore full syncronisation between users which unfortunately has been an issue ever since SA-MP has been released and is still an issue with GTA 5 Clients (cough Rage 1.1 cough).

Always wanted my own customizable overweight character.

• 4 weeks later...

I just want a more interesting map. It doesn't seem to be a popular opinion (and admittedly, it is my personal preference), but I don't like LS very much. Most of the county is kind of boring to me, which leaves the city too small. Plus, I don't like deserts, so. That's not really objective, but I just don't like deserts. Or warm climates, for that matter.

My ideal GTA:6 world would be set in Vice City during the 80s,. The vibe of Vice City is probably one of my favorites, the 80s aesthetic and music would make for a pretty fun roleplay experience imo. (The mafia in it's heyday, Cuban immigration, cocaine being the biggest drug out there, etc etc). It'd be great imo.

I feel that GTA:W being set in the 'modern day' really hinders a lot of roleplay, and I think that's the reason there's a lot of self insert characters. Roleplaying in 2020 America sort of caters to people just trying to play the best versions of themselves, whereas if roleplay were set in a different time, we'd see less of that (especially without the enormous amount of cringe that happens on Facebrowser). The police wouldn't have as many technological advantages over criminals, making crime a little harder to enforce, which would be beneficial for criminal rp. Just my take 🙂 

I think setting wise GTA: 6 would benefit from being located in something like Liberty City or a fictional version of Chicago, but really anywhere in the GTA universe would be cool. For features, customizable weight like what you see in RDR:2, better vanilla hair customization for males and females, and just general QOL changes that GTA:V has needed for a while.