GTA 6: WORLD - What would you want?

DLimit

3 hours ago, Nervous said:

Yesterday I realized that I joined LSRP in 2007.. GTA 4 was released in 2008. Still roleplayed on LSRP until 2016, so 8 years after GTA 4's release. I don't see GTA 6 being playable in multiplayer on PC before 2026 if it releases before 2023, and we need to hope that they won't lock GTA 6 even more when it comes to modding. GTA 5 was already difficult to get through initially.

So I do think that we'll still see a massive amount of RP on GTA 5 until 2030 even if GTA 6 releases in 2023, as by then the gamemodes will be really huge and super enjoyable since we keep updating it daily.

Will we open a GTA 6 server whenever this is possible ? Of course! I love new challenges, and can't wait to see that game. But most of us will have a completely different life by then.

I agree the time I've spent playing MTA San Andreas in the time that GTA 5 was released have to been years. Even now Rage is still a fairly new platform and it's developing every month. I mean having the sync from RageMP 1.1 is a major update and the developers keep working at it hard. Once GTA 6 releases I'm 100% sure it will be years until something the size of World will be back. Until then we'll have to enjoy GTA 5.

3 hours ago, Homie said:

you don't think roleplaying in the past is viable but you think it's okay to leave 3 huge cities for 500 players? hahahahahaha buddy what you smoking on?

with 500 players online you can barely catch people in the streets because of how big los santos is

By the time GTA 6 comes out, you really think we're gonna be sitting on 500 players? OK. I didn't say it was OK to leave 3 huge cities for 500 players, I said I would like to see all three maps. Don't put words in my mouth.

I'd remake San Fierro and Las Venturas like they did with LS. Plus that desert between them was beautiful in gta sa. I'd set the game in the 80's that'd be real fun. As for characters for single player I'd make a biker in his 40's from bone county, a Las Venturas female stripper who gets dragged into working for the mafia, and a gay San Fierro businessman who's life gets fucked up after getting AIDS

• Upvote 1