[LSVIXEN] Club Review: Dancing in the Dark at 'Omega' (4/5)

Al-Malikah

2077870.png

The hottest tea, the spiciest gossip, the fiercest commentary

and no fucking censorship. We are the Los Santos VIXEN.

Buckle your seat-belts, fuckers.

Letter from that bitch editor: As the political season reaches it's crescendo, I see the role of nightlife as crucial in keeping us sane, sexy, and unburdened by the made up drama from the chitter-chattersphere. Keep the Vixen up and running by sharing and submitting your own juicy stories below. 

Also Like, Subscribe, Share, is this your first time online?  https://face.gta.world/pages/LSVIXEN KISS KISS XOXO ❤️  

Club Review: [LSVIXEN] Club Review: Dancing in the Dark at 'Omega' (3/5)

M40UxG5.png

(The pitch black dance floor at Omega!!)

RATING: ???(3/5)

So one of the nightclubs that I do love keeps breaking my heart! And what am I to do? Dish a full battery of kisses when the problems persist? No, my dear fornicators. I'm going to give you the truth even when it hurts. Especally when it hurts. On that note, let's dive into the review of Omega.

Cover charge!

You all know how I feel about cover charges, but what I'll say about Omega is that theirs is a pretty standard rate and to my knowledge I haven't seen the issues involving the VIP section draining the dance floor of people. Taking a kiss off because I'm consistent about my loathing of cover charges, but recognize it's not my big gripe. My big issue with Omega unfortunately is that I actually can't see a goddamned thing when I'm inside!

We'll get to that below.

oHwgKt9.png

(Pictured is an entire crowd of people! Can you spot them?)

Dancing, drinking, and styling... in the dark! ?

When I go out, I go out in style. I look for handsome men, I flirt, I cry in the bathroom, I come out looking refreshed and energetic and I stunt on all the pesky little college dweebs along the way. With Omega, I face one big issue. It's pitch fucking black. And look I get the rave scene, I totally dig the light show which shows up crisp and clean under the cover of inky darkness... but what's the point of a club if nobody can see me dancing? If I can't make eyes with a dude from across the crowd? I have to knock a kiss off for this, but let's move to the positives!

VIP Experience, Perfect Staff, & Great Owners! ?

So this is one of the rare nightclubs that understands that VIP includes more than just a segregated space. Regularly, I've seen them attending to frequent partiers recognizing that by rewarding frequent flyers they encourage a return on business and the posse's surrounding those hot clubbers. The staff is extremely proffesh and friendly, the drinks are reasonably priced, the aesthetic of the club is perfect when you can actually see it and finally the DJs are marvelous! It's always well attended too!!

ALL IN ALL

I won't stop coming to Omega because I think the owners really have a good idea of what it means to own a nightclub in the nightclub capital of San Andreas. I also wanna see the crowd. I also them to see me and my latest look! Essentially, I want to actually see Omega visually!

Vixen_nu.png

DISCLAIMER

Spoiler

LS Vixen (bitch ass) Disclaimer

The LS Vixen is a satire, parody, commentary, critique, news reporting and scholarly web publication, which may or may not use actual names often in quasi-real and/or fictitious narration. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians, celebrities and/or other personalities that are critiqued and/or commented upon, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

> Comments are enabled

Username:
Comment:

Remember to add us on FB for live Vixen updates.

Edited by Al-Malikah
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic