[LSNN] Election Eve Exclusive: Democratic Party Campaign Disunity

Greyfeather

8 minutes ago, Ink said:

Oh so it’s a racial slur now. But... blacks people use it with one another. Is it a racial slur when they do it? Democrats like you have their head so far up their ass they’ll use any sort of justification for their fairy tale vision of the world. And then, you try to further the false narrative by IMMEDIATELY declaring that this is ‘republican spirit.’ Bitch get lost. 

yeah, do know ur place. When it’s about gay people ‘oh it’s never the gay persons fault.’ 

11 minutes ago, Ink said:

by the way fun fact all women feel the same exact way when los santos men try to hit on us in night clubs. 90% of you couldn't flirt with a woman to save your lives. if you think gay guys hitting on straight guys is like saying the N word to black people then I wonder what you creeps hitting on chicks at clubs would be.

1. Nice try tryna back ur point up with some random bullshit about women in nightclubs. Dumbass liberal. Idk why ur talking as if you go to clubs, ur ass a Karen lol

2. I was using it as an example of knowing wtf ur doing. So yeah, get to know people before you start tryin some shit.

3. Whatever I say is not a representation of Republicans. I merely speak my mind which you clearly want to suppress. Want to take my rights to free speech as well?

Just now, Saccs said:

Oh so it’s a racial slur now. But... blacks people use it with one another. Is it a racial slur when they do it? Democrats like you have their head so far up their ass they’ll use any sort of justification for their fairy tale vision of the world. And then, you try to further the false narrative by IMMEDIATELY declaring that this is ‘republican spirit.’ Bitch get lost. 

yeah, do know ur place. When it’s about gay people ‘oh it’s never the gay persons fault.’ 

1. Nice try tryna back ur point up with some random bullshit about women in nightclubs. Dumbass liberal. Idk why ur talking as if you go to clubs, ur ass a Karen lol

2. I was using it as an example of knowing wtf ur doing. So yeah, get to know people before you start tryin some shit.

3. Whatever I say is not a representation of Republicans. I merely speak my mind which you clearly want to suppress. Want to take my rights to free speech as well?

Username: legalbeagle992

Comment: imagine being this scared of gay people lol 

1 minute ago, Al-Malikah said:

Comment: imagine being this scared of gay people lol 

Username: Ayzee

comment: idk where u came from. No one said they’re scared. It’s common sense though that if you say the wrong thing ur probably gonna eat a punch. That goes in any situation

15 minutes ago, Saccs said:

comment: idk where u came from. No one said they’re scared. It’s common sense though that if you say the wrong thing ur probably gonna eat a punch. That goes in any situation

Comment:  ehh do some reading and take time for introspection

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

beyond these weird comments back and forths, again I will reiterate that most of the time these sort of arguments are born from lack of communication, lack of willingness to learn new things, and lack of willingness to educate. this goes for all sides. I will just say that LGBT Americans deserve all same rights and privileges afforded to all other americans and if they feel they want their own spaces to make disco dance to the madonna, that is beautiful and this is land of the fucking free, I am not interested in stopping that.

we need to move forward from these dusty and tired discourses that devolve into petty name calling and whatnot if not because it's unproductive but moreso because it is fucking boring.

?

Edited by Al-Malikah
4 minutes ago, Al-Malikah said:

Comment:  ehh do some reading and take time for introspection

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

beyond these weird comments back and forths, again I will reiterate that most of the time these sort of arguments are born from lack of communication, lack of willingness to learn new things, and lack of willingness to educate. this goes for all sides. I will just say that LGBT Americans deserve all same rights and privileges afforded to all other americans and if they feel they want their own spaces to make disco dance to the madonna, that is beautiful and this is land of the fucking free, I am not interested in stopping that.

we need to move forward from these dusty and tired discourses that devolve into petty name calling and whatnot if not because it's unproductive but moreso because it is fucking boring.

?

Comment: Right. Because everything on the internet is 100% accurate and truthful! You engaged in the conversation trying to throw shade and now you’re saying “let’s move on.” Shoulda stayed outta the conversation.

Just now, Saccs said:

Comment: Right. Because everything on the internet is 100% accurate and truthful! You engaged in the conversation trying to throw shade and now you’re saying “let’s move on.” Shoulda stayed outta the conversation.

Comment: "Because everything on the internet is 100% accurate and truthful!" what exactly are you disputing the veracity of. Did you examine the link and find anything you actually object to the factual status of or are you blindly rejecting information because it is inconvenient to your world view?

I did not interrupt a conversation, because no conversation was being had. I interceded in the verbal equivalent of a dog both vomiting and then lapping that vomit up for all of the public to see. I attempted to conserve what is left of your dignity by cutting it short with a polite, 'move the fuck on' style message but you clearly have more to say on the subject.

so you have the stage, preach away.

Username: A. Hill
Comment: Riley King! Oh man. She's really grown up, but she's the type of person that you knew was going to do something proactive and make it in life. So proud of you Riley! Sorry we couldn't discuss those issues that one day. But we'll hang out some time soon! 

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic