[LSNN] Election Eve Exclusive: Democratic Party Campaign Disunity

Greyfeather

Username: Ayzee

Comment: It really does seem like LSNN has a bias towards the Democratic Party. The media definitely needs to stop pushing stories before a verdict is upheld in a Court or law. They’re the real people to blame. DEFUND THE MEDIA. - that’s just a statement and is not meant to be literal. The media industry is privatized.

Tanya, while correct in her statement about Orosco and his girl, needs to also stop her bs. Pushing a narrative that LGBT people are under attack and in danger, especially in this city, is so stupid. Democrats are the real victimizers. They brain wash blacks and LGBT individuals that they’re oppressed and targeted and create hysteria. The other party tells everyone to get their ass up and work for their own good, not wait for someone to pamper you up by using other people’s money that they WORKED for.

5 minutes ago, Saccs said:

Comment: It really does seem like LSNN has a bias towards the Democratic Party. The media definitely needs to stop pushing stories before a verdict is upheld in a Court or law. They’re the real people to blame. DEFUND THE MEDIA. - that’s just a statement and is not meant to be literal. The media industry is privatized.

Tanya, while correct in her statement about Orosco and his girl, needs to also stop her bs. Pushing a narrative that LGBT people are under attack and in danger, especially in this city, is so stupid. Democrats are the real victimizers. They brain wash blacks and LGBT individuals that they’re oppressed and targeted and create hysteria. The other party tells everyone to get their ass up and work for their own good, not wait for someone to pamper you up by using other people’s money that they WORKED for.

Username: Ink

Comment: disagree lad just because there are a lot of gay people in LS and just because LS is one of the better cities for the gay movement in the world it's still not brilliant here. Still lots of homophobia. Where are the gay clubs? nowhere. where are the gay support groups? none. but you'll find lots of people throwing around "dyke" and "faggot" 

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, Ink said:

Comment: disagree lad just because there are a lot of gay people in LS and just because LS is one of the better cities for the gay movement in the world it's still not brilliant here. Still lots of homophobia. Where are the gay clubs? nowhere. where are the gay support groups? none. but you'll find lots of people throwing around "dyke" and "faggot" 

comment: where are the gay bars? Bitch idk. Make one then? Why you gotta have a segregated bar? You see, these democrats CONTINUE to divide, separate, and try to conquer. Fuck outta here with that shit. A gay guy can go into a regular bar. 

You’re not guaranteed a right against having your feelings hurt. I get discriminated against but no one gives a fuck. Talk back or walk away. Simple

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Saccs said:

comment: where are the gay bars? Bitch idk. Make one then? Why you gotta have a segregated bar? You see, these democrats CONTINUE to divide, separate, and try to conquer. Fuck outta here with that shit. A gay guy can go into a regular bar. 

You’re not guaranteed a right against having your feelings hurt. I get discriminated against but no one gives a fuck. Talk back or walk away. Simple

Comment: look I get for a straight white male which I will assume you are and sorry if I'm wrong, everything is fine for you and you think people asking for places where they can be free to express their culture or be with people like themselves is too much or whatever. the last gay bay in this city had to shut down because of homophobia and threats so?? yeah gay guys can go into regular bars but if they try to hit on guys there are all of them are straight and also tough guys who want to insult them in front of everyone to show everyone how straight and alpha they are

not about feelings it's about people literally being fucking beaten or killed because of being gay, but I get for a straight white dude that's so far beyond you giving a shit. please prove me wrong though

Username: The_Crow
Comment: ANY ONE that believes that the Republican Party are racist towards the LGTBQ community did NOT do their research! I spoke with Mr. Hoffman and he was chill as fuck, telling me that he supports LGTBQ Rights. As a Non-Binary Indigenous Soul? I can tell you this... he AIN'T homophobic or transphobic and neither is the party!

Edited by DLimit
2 minutes ago, Reece? said:

username: BoogieBaby

comment: More cheap jabs at the Republicans. I'm sure a nineteen year old with no life experiences is WAAAAYYY more suitable than Oswald Halford. Complete shit published once again.

Comment: wait is halford such a low level candidate you have to compare him to a political advisor working for the democrats rather than the guy he's actually running against?

11 minutes ago, Ink said:

Comment: look I get for a straight white male which I will assume you are and sorry if I'm wrong,

lol. Just laughed at this statement. 

12 minutes ago, Ink said:

yeah gay guys can go into regular bars but if they try to hit on guys there are all of them are straight and also tough guys who want to insult them in front of everyone to show everyone how straight and alpha they are

Well why can’t I say the N word ending with an A as a term of friendship in a black neighborhood? Same thing like a gay dude hitting on a straight dude. It’s called knowing what you’re doing before doing something. No straight guy is gonna ever feel comfortable with that. Don’t try and make them seem like the victim if they’re the ones making someone uncomfortable. Idc what people do, that’s ur problem. You assume people care about other people. We out here minding our business. 

1 minute ago, Ink said:

Comment: wait is halford such a low level candidate you have to compare him to a political advisor working for the democrats rather than the guy he's actually running against?

username: BoogieBaby

comment: You didn't even read the article did you, you just wanted to shitpost. Try again next time retard.

"Honestly that teenager (Riley King) is more in touch with the needs of Los Santos than either Charles Galloway or Oswald Halford could ever hope to be. It's a bit of an indictment on them."

• Upvote 1
Just now, Saccs said:

lol. Just laughed at this statement. 

Well why can’t I say the N word ending with an A as a term of friendship in a black neighborhood? Same thing like a gay dude hitting on a straight dude. It’s called knowing what you’re doing before doing something. No straight guy is gonna ever feel comfortable with that. Don’t try and make them seem like the victim if they’re the ones making someone uncomfortable. Idc what people do, that’s ur problem. You assume people care about other people. We out here minding our business. 

Comment: so you feel uncomfortable because a gay guy hits on you and you say it's their responsibility to figure out whether or not the person they're talking to is straight "knowing before they're doing" -- you compared gay guys trying to flirt as basically like using a racist slur. Nice really shows the republican spirit there. maybe this is why it's nice to have gay nightclubs right so we can protect your sensitive straight men from the uncomfort of being hit on by other guys.

by the way fun fact all women feel the same exact way when los santos men try to hit on us in night clubs. 90% of you couldn't flirt with a woman to save your lives. if you think gay guys hitting on straight guys is like saying the N word to black people then I wonder what you creeps hitting on chicks at clubs would be.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic