[LSNN] Special Investigation: Democratic Party Candidate Richard Orosco Accused of Beating Ex-Girlfriend

Greyfeather

Username: Terrence Fogel

Comment: I CAN'T WAIT TO DEFEND MORE RAPISTS AND PUSSIES!! IT'S WHAT I LIVE FOR, THIS IS THE DEMOCRACY WE STRIVE FOR. RICHARD ORCOSO IS AN INNOCENT MAN AND I WILL GO AFTER THESE INCELS

** This comment would trace back to a location in Brazil. **

• Upvote 1

Name: pechnoelitesergey

Comment: Здравствуйте.
Сайт важнее чем реклама! Многие владельцы этого не замечают, тратя весь бюджет на рекламу!
Но, задайтесь себе вопросом? Где купит клиент при равных условиях? Правильно! На ресурсе, который будем ему более интересен!А условия сейчас плюс, минус у всех равные.
Проведем аудит Вашего сайта. Внесем на сайт все согласованные изменения. Сделаем аудит рекламных компаний.
Работа "в одном окне"!

Внимание! Только 2 недели стоимость аудита сайта 5000 рублей!
Важно!Если аудит уже есть, с удовольствием реализуем Ваши задумки любой сложности!
С Уважением, Удальцов Сергей!

Edited by KLNV
  • Upvote 1
Just now, liq said:

Username: Real10-8

Comment: BOOLICKERS...ALL OF YOU...NO WONDER YOU ALL WORKED SANDY SHORES YOU FUCKS...

I SPEAK THE TRUTH...DEFUND THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT...

406a8deb2fc6a9261e64914824742a64.png

THEY WILL CRUSH YOUR WINDPIPE IS WHAT I SAID...BECAUSE THEY WILL...THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING...WATCH YOUR BACK DIANNA PIERCE...

950452baf71b195297e6e2543d944823.png

Username: 526262644

Comment: ur putting me to sleep... waffler... men like mark632 represented our local communities with Courage, Integrity and Honor! You got any idea what that means? no, of course you don't. you're pathetic. i'll crush you under the weight of my boot— you're nothing but an afterthought to me. liberal pieces of shit like this show the capability of the people in charge. Vote Democrat? I don't think so. vote republican, they're the last hope. fund the police, give them the peace of Mind they deserve from all these harmful comments. fuck you!!!

Just now, owen said:

Username: LOCALSLUTSNEARYOU

Comment:

PYdrr59.png

* If you have pressed yes, this bot will obtain the password to your social media account, alongside putting malware onto your computer. 

* Gregory Walker while surfing the web, once prompted, clicks yes, presumably by accident. He's quick to close the tab afterwards.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic