[LSGOP] Press Release - LSGOP condemns slander campaign by LSDEMs

NexusExodus

On 9/14/2020 at 9:29 PM, Ink said:

UsernameInk

Comment: yeah imagine voting for people who make you take their way or the highway. imagine how awful of a world we'd live in if we voted in people who forced you to take their way or the highway

Username: KeyboardWarrior

Comment: Oh my. You don't think the Democrats will do the same thing if they are voted in office? I can't wait for your response about "trusting" them at their word.....

You poor naive little soul. Both sides are going to say whatever they have to say to get voted in and then do whatever the fuck they want. They don't give a shit about you or anyone else. Politics are a huge joke and nothing but a popularity contest that ends up with people in office who want nothing but power to serve themselves.

Edited by Teddy Broosevelt
17 minutes ago, Teddy Broosevelt said:

Comment: Oh my. You don't think the Democrats will do the same thing if they are voted in office? I can't wait for your response about "trusting" them at their word.....

You poor naive little soul. Both sides are going to say whatever they have to say to get voted in and then do whatever the fuck they want. They don't give a shit about you or anyone else. Politics are a huge joke and nothing but a popularity contest that ends up with people in office who want nothing but power to serve themselves.

Username: Ink

Comment: I'm with ya there, politics is a big fucking joke and in this city all the more. But what I know for a fact is that the blue team here is full of people who really give a shit and who are beating the bricks to make a difference for the people who need it most in this city. I know the Dems have not been chicken shit about taking stands for the causes people actually care about.

no side is going to be perfect but the dems don't shut down legal cases with gag orders to protect their own from the truth getting out. The dems don't insult women saying they're nuts and shouldn't run for office. and the dems definitely don't call out the GOP for whatever wilding shit they can and demand public apologies like it's fucking basic school here

my vote is going to the side that's here to actually get shit done and not just have a wicked new title to throw on the resume like those corporate Busch bastards running the republicans

5 minutes ago, Ink said:

Comment: I'm with ya there, politics is a big fucking joke and in this city all the more. But what I know for a fact is that the blue team here is full of people who really give a shit and who are beating the bricks to make a difference for the people who need it most in this city. I know the Dems have not been chicken shit about taking stands for the causes people actually care about.

no side is going to be perfect but the dems don't shut down legal cases with gag orders to protect their own from the truth getting out. The dems don't insult women saying they're nuts and shouldn't run for office. and the dems definitely don't call out the GOP for whatever wilding shit they can and demand public apologies like it's fucking basic school here

my vote is going to the side that's here to actually get shit done and not just have a wicked new title to throw on the resume like those corporate Busch bastards running the republicans

Comment: What about Chloe Collins? I don't see Democrats standing up for Veterans by letting her retain her position as the Democratic Committee Assistant Director after saying such heinous things about Veterans in Los Santos. She should've been fired the second it all got out. Looks like the same shit. They will protect their own interests before the people of Los Santos. That bullshit apology? Yeah that was just to cover her ass. Don't believe it for one second. The way I see it both sides are bat shit stupid and we're screwed either way.

1 minute ago, Teddy Broosevelt said:

Comment: What about Chloe Collins? I don't see Democrats standing up for Veterans by letting her retain her position as the Democratic Committee Assistant Director after saying such heinous things about Veterans in Los Santos. She should've been fired the second it all got out. Looks like the same shit. They will protect their own interests before the people of Los Santos. That bullshit apology? Yeah that was just to cover her ass. Don't believe it for one second.

Comment: oh so this is what it's about you don't actually care about politics being a popularity contest you're just raw that the democrats didn't gut one of their own in public like the republicans did. you're upset the democrats didn't destroy a hardworking young woman's career just because she said something dumb while sticking up for her friend who was being insulted for her body. 

i'm fucking proud of the dems for doing what's right. politics is politics but real life isn't a game. if i got fucking fired and thrown to the curb every time i said something wrong when i was upset or sticking up for my friends I'd have been another one of LS homeless long ago. chloe said something dumb to the homophobic arseholes who were slagging on her and her friend for being trans. these guys tried to extort favors out of the dems by first blackmailing them with this "scoop" and then they went public with it to try to hurt the dems. 

it's fucking disgusting and it's exactly the kind of shitty grade school shit the republicans have been up to this whole election. I'm voting for people who want to solve problems with this city's economy and safety, not who fuckin wank off coming up with ways to play the victim and blackmail people

• Applaud 1
14 minutes ago, Ink said:

Comment:  you're upset the democrats didn't destroy a hardworking young woman's career just because she said something dumb while sticking up for her friend who was being insulted for her body.

Comment: When you're in an official political position that she is in, I absolutely expect her to act like it. This is always the problem with Democrats. They never take accountability for their own actions. It's always someone else's fault. I'm not saying I agree with what they said to her friend, but that automatically makes it okay for her to take action and insult someone else back the way that she did? Absolutely not.

"They did it, so that makes it okay for me to do it." What is this, kindergarten? Get off your fucking high horse man. I call it like I see it. Both sides fucked up. Problem is that she works for the Democratic party in an official capacity and the Veterans don't. Her behavior isn't excused because they threw the first stone. Have some standards.

Just now, Teddy Broosevelt said:

Comment: When you're in a position that she is in, I absolutely expect her to act like it. This is always the problem with Democrats. They never take accountability for their own actions. It's always someone else's fault. I'm not saying I agree with what they said to her friend, but that automatically makes it okay for her to take action and insult someone else back? What is this, kindergarten?

Comment: what i care about is a person's actions. words come and go everyone says shit sometimes if you don't then proud of you and keep up the good fight but you're not the typical

chloe said something dumb. yeah it was stupid she didn't mean it no one meant it she was angry and emotional. words suck and they hurt but adults got the ability to meet up and talk about it and learn. she said dumb things, she apologized for them that's how it's supposed to work

expecting people to fire her and bury her like a dead person because she snapped while suffering abuse from some veterans who should fucking know better than to gang up on a girl half their age is way out. watch the actions: the democrats acted and talked about it, investigated it, and made an apology. no lies no bullshit just "fuck we don't think that way sorry" what do the GOP do? Blackmail, spin the story, make it public, try to score points. Look at what the GOP is doing with this.

no one's perfect but as a whole team? The Republicans are playing dirty as fuck trying to smear and the Dems are out there every day working on actual real shit to make life in this city better. If the worst thing the dems did is suck at being backstabbing politicians then they definitely get my vote fuck that shit

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic