Spoiler

lhG73ao.gif

E9Uc0K2.png

1sZkpEp.png

Spoiler

sT63NMu.png

IaiDy8s.png

To the members of the Aliyev mob,

It's been an absolute blast playing with all of you and I personally thank all of you for the contribution to, not only my own character, but the development of the EOC as a whole. You've left your impact on your fair share of people both on an IC and an OOC level and it's been great to have the opportunity to play with all of you. I wish each of you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

• Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1
Spoiler

16512805_oliverdeath(2).gif.5fc34e6a61140ded73731cb230688d79.gif

eflUp20.png

wpoulCE.png

4Z0YwDz.png

Spoiler

@Aliyev Mob - it's been an amazing run with you lot and I really enjoyed roleplaying with you all. Thank you for your contributions to the illegal side of the server as well as the EOC. I wish you the best of luck on what you fellas do next.

@RAY - Things didn't really turn out as I imagined/expected but nonetheless thank you for taking it like a champ OOC. Thank you for all the roleplay opportunities you've gave me as well as the fun on graveyard hours. You're a real G my man.

Edited by chester
  • Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, chester said:
  Reveal hidden contents

16512805_oliverdeath(2).gif.5fc34e6a61140ded73731cb230688d79.gif

eflUp20.png

wpoulCE.png

4Z0YwDz.png

Reveal hidden contents

@Aliyev Mob - it's been an amazing run with you lot and I really enjoyed roleplaying with you all. Thank you for your contributions to the illegal side of the server as well as the EOC. I wish you the best of luck on what you fellas do next.

@RAY - Things didn't really turn out as I imagined/expected but nonetheless thank you for taking it like a champ OOC. Thank you for all the roleplay opportunities you've gave me as well as the fun on graveyard hours. You're a real G my man.

55mfAUI.png

Edited by gimmie
  • Upvote 2
  • Jax locked this topic