Remove /Taxi

Kaz

Short description: Remove the /taxi command

Detailed description: Now that we have the taxi app, as well as a number for taxis this command should be removed. I've had a handful of people accidentally use the command to see what it does, then cancel immediately after. 

Commands to add: 

Items to add:

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would cause less confusion for which method people should use to call taxis.

Additional information:

I'm all for removing /taxi now that we have a taxi application. However as said above, a confirmation box for the aforementioned would really come helpful.

"You are about to call a taxi to your location. Do you wish to proceed?" 

Something like this in a popup box would suffice just fine. I can imagine it's really a pain for taxi drivers when someone calls a taxi then when they're about to accept, they cancel it within five seconds.

This is a simple case of "don't fix what isn't broken". This isn't an issue unless people make it one.

How is removing this command beneficial to the server? What advantages does it bring? I see no difference between using /taxi or /call 910. Both end up reaching the same goal.

2 hours ago, Shaderz said:

This is a simple case of "don't fix what isn't broken". This isn't an issue unless people make it one.

I have to agree, honestly. Especially with a command such as /taxi, it leaves little to the imagination as to it's function. Add a confirmation screen, maybe- but not it's entire removal. 

• Upvote 2
  • mj2002 locked this topic