Another batch of civilian vehicles

Short description: Another batch of civilian vehicle mods

Detailed description: I think it's about time we added another batch of low-med end civilian vehicles, the last one was in May. There are a number of fantastic vehicles in my head to add to expand the options and versatility of legal and criminal roleplayers alike. SUV's, coupes, sedans, trucks. This is what's on my mind. As a member of the modding team, I could have 10-15 ready to go in a week.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: Cars, trucks, vans, SUV's

How would your suggestion improve the server? More options is never a bad thing. Quite the contrary.

Additional information: 

• Upvote 10
  • Applaud 1
5 minutes ago, Brian said:

Supporting. But please make them like, 3-4 low end ones, 5-6 medium ones and 5-6 upper mid-class ones. There's an abundance of sports cars, terribly low end cars, old-timers and so on that look good but there's not much 'average Joe' cars on the server. 

I have no intention of adding anything high end. None. Zero. I would, ideally, like to take as much from the IVPack as I can, which is 80% normal cars.

I also have a desire to focus on 70-80% American market vehicles and 20-30% European. Primarily German.

Edited by Marksman
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Brian said:

Supporting. But please make them like, 3-4 low end ones, 5-6 medium ones and 5-6 upper mid-class ones. There's an abundance of sports cars, terribly low end cars, old-timers and so on that look good but there's not much 'average Joe' cars on the server. 

This right here.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Trayne said:

I support the addition to more vehicles. I want classic like the hotknife! Let's start a hot rodding community!

Think he mainly means everyday vehicles, probably not hot rods. I could be wrong though.

But I’m all for cheap cars, will be good for ULSA students especially.

Edited by Jura
  • mj2002 locked this topic