The Executioners - The Compton Police Gang

DLimit

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-08-06/lapd-whistleblower-swat-mafia-homeless

There's definitely gangs, cliques or whatever you want to call them within law enforcement agencies with different goals and functions. However, you rarely get to hear about them because these incidents once found are covered up as people protest literally about anything nowadays. 

It is all about finding the right balance in regards to how to go about portraying something like this, considering the size of the playerbase compared to the real world, as well as the out of character knowledge. No one wants to see an unrealistic character from Training Day.

I definitely hope these kind of cliques exist and if they do, then that is great as the last thing these role-players want is out of character attention.

I personally enjoy a balance. For things like this, I prefer only a handful of individuals—a fraction of them—from the faction to actually be allowed. And I also dislike the idea of any high command or individuals in decision making positions to be allowed corruption permissions. I like when justice can be served because otherwise I feel it will be too rampant and not be enjoyable. That’s just my idea.