Realistic weapons system

Sons

I didn't want post suggestion topic about weapons system, because first, it needs to be thought out and how it will be look this all, because I thought about it, but really I don't know, so I would like to know your opinion how would you like to see realistic weapon systems to make this stuff harder, people will be afraid to use it or they can't use it, because beginner won't be shooting like master etc

Except this, of course, but I really support this and can be add to this system too; 

6 hours ago, Unicorn231 said:

A recoil system, perhaps? But I'm pretty sure that everyone will grind it.

Edit: As I said on the other post. It's not possible to prevent the usages of 3rd party scripts for crosshairs and etc. same goes for the monitor crosshairs. 

Yes, it's very good suggestion, but I agree with you could be grind stuff, but I can say that it's more immersive roleplay than passive like on lsrp or you you have everything right away - like with everything and like I said, everything have pros and cons, because roleplay is as acting some stuff, so this things it's not necessary, but the other side; it's very for immersive roleplay, you have to spend hours on it, develop, you have to make an effort for it etc

7 hours ago, joshua said:

this kinda covers ur shit too in a small way

I reallly like it, support

• 2 months later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic