I've just realized that the reached 10K+ views on this thread. And it is getting closer to 50 pages in a very fast pace.

I would like to say big thanks to all those guys who supported/inspired/helped/been there trough my journey together with me.

Thanks to you all!

@Symka @Rokas @Matas @Santiago @dumbydasexy @Chinatown @geckolol @Romi @nateX @.Pluto. @Street @Taina @DF @Epic @Copa Cabana @Selena @Frezemis @Moonsong @Cocaina @MilkManMac @Deividas @RaniHaMagnuv @Gall @Goonbag @u10sil @DLimit @TyJ @Frave @Rynaty@Makaveli _038 @scar @Siberian @Corrupt @Ek3opcucTa @ez @Mer Noire @Mister Barrowsky @Copelands @Briutas @fascia @Wolfgang @Ghostly @Sobolev @Jägerbomb @reed19xx @Axel Trust @kokaine ron @brogza @Eficion @Wolfyy @Deddo @downasshyna @Escobar @Brennan

I have tried really hard to name you all but there are so many of you that it was hard AF. Sorry if I've forgot to mention somebody.

Edited by Shvag
  • Upvote 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 4
29 minutes ago, Shvag said:

I've just realized that the reached 10K+ views on this thread. And it is getting closer to 50 pages in a very fast pace.

I would like to say big thanks to all those guys who supported/inspired/helped/been there trough my journey together with me.

Thanks to you all!

@Symka @Rokas @Matas @Santiago @dumbydasexy @Chinatown @geckolol @Romi @nateX @.Pluto. @Street @Taina @DF @Epic @Copa Cabana @Selena @Frezemis @Moonsong @Cocaina @MilkManMac @Deividas @RaniHaMagnuv @Gall @Goonbag @u10sil @DLimit @TyJ @Frave @Rynaty@Makaveli _038 @scar @Siberian @Corrupt @Ek3opcucTa @ez @Mer Noire @Mister Barrowsky @Copelands @Briutas @fascia @Wolfgang @Ghostly @Sobolev @Jägerbomb @reed19xx @Axel Trust @kokaine ron @brogza @Eficion @Wolfyy @Deddo @downasshyna @Escobar @Brennan

I have tried really hard to name you all but there are so many of you that it was hard AF. Sorry if I've forgot to mention somebody.

You are too wholesome. Take it further.