Add Canes/Lester Walking Style

Canes?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Short description: 

Add a command to attach a cane to your hand + Lester's walk style to /styles.

Detailed description:

Lester's walk style currently exists in the game, and it is accessible in Menyoo as it's own movement style, similar to all of those featured in /styles. I don't know if it's available in RageMP, I'm not a developer so I have no clue personally. It would be great if it was available in /styles too, along with a command to attach a cane item to your right hand (a cane object does exist in the game "prop_cs_walking_stick")

Below are some pictures I took in Menyoo, nothing special. It merely showcases my idea.

Spoiler

J0RvnDx.jpg

um2t3Un.jpg

3D6JnFa.jpg

Commands to add:

/cane (toggles a cane that would be attached to your right hand)

/styles > Cane (Lester's walk style added to the interface)

/anim cane (duplicate of /anim crossedhands1, which is an anim used for the golf minigame in GTAO.)

Items to add:
A cane item? Could be purchased from any general store. Doesn't really need to be added though, people can just get custom named items from pawnshops and such.

How would your suggestion improve the server?

It's just a minor QOL addition. It won't heavily impact anything, but it would be great to have. If you think about it, those who roleplay injuries to their lower body or elderly characters could make great use of this. 

Additional information:

I believe canes would be an interesting addition to GTAW? At the moment, they can be roleplayed, sure. Visual enhancements are most often welcomed by the majority of the playerbase. I will provide all the necessary Menyoo information HERE for anyone who may be interested in using this, and in hope that this aids our lovely developers who take the time to implement this. This suggestion, in my personal opinion may be quite simple to add. I actually roleplay using a cane on my main character, due to an IC event that occured requiring him to need one. It would be great to see this implemented. Could you see yourself using this if it was added?

Edited by NexusExodus
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1