Davis Mega Mall

19 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

You've just single-handedly justified the IC use of "mallrat" and I hate you for it.

Seriously though it'll be fun to see what people will do with it and hey, at least the gangbangers can throw rocks at the sports cars if it takes a turn for the dreaded LSRP mall.

It's not justified if the people that are given the negative name don't actually go there

You know, because it's in Davis lol

20 minutes ago, ChromaticDeath said:

Awesome, though I fear this will only be used by characters from South Central due to the extremely dangerous location, not all characters as you predict. It simply makes no sense for legal characters to set foot South of Strawberry anymore. There's an extremely high likelihood the mall will simply become the next big lolrobbery spot due to the nature of the outside of the stores not being safe-zones. Looking forward to see what comes of this project though, regardless.

I don't see a problem with this, hopefully they open up one in Vinewood or something for y'all so y'all wont have to worry but if you're in the hood don't expect it to be peaches and cream only because you're at a mall. There isn't any exceptions to anybody, people get ran out the swapmeet all the time. 

• Upvote 3