Lower the range for /dice

I'd like to suggest that we lower the distance /dice is seen from. Or perhaps add /lowdice where it can be seen from 1-2 meters. Or the same distance as /melow. Reasoning for this, is if people are gambling in an interior with several other people. It will not spam the area with the message..

• Upvote 1

I kinda agree and disagree with your suggestion. I agree with the spam part which also could help with the FPS, but the down side of this is that if you're playing dice in a ghetto which is a common sight trying to get a quick buck, the PD cruiser that rolls by won't be able to see what the duo-trio is doing. Other else, then kneeling down

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2017 at 6:42 PM, Bruce Lee said:

I'd like to suggest that we lower the distance /dice is seen from. Or perhaps add /lowdice where it can be seen from 1-2 meters. Or the same distance as /melow. Reasoning for this, is if people are gambling in an interior with several other people. It will not spam the area with the message..

Pretty sure Nervous already told us that the range will be decreased with an update, soon..