[LSNN] Election: Democratic Party Releases Official Statement on Veteran Abuse Claims

Greyfeather

On 9/10/2020 at 12:44 PM, Teddy Broosevelt said:

Username: ConcernedCitizen

Comment: Hypocrite. If you wanted to provide each and every service member with the dignified support they deserve, you should have been outraged by the decision of your own party to not remove Ms. Collins from her post as the Democratic Committee Assistant Director. I've seen nothing from you since the incident to suggest otherwise. You've been silent. Calling Veterans mass murderers only gets you a "final warning"? Despicable. Disgraceful. Her "apology" is just to save her ass and her job. She would have never said it in the first place if she didn't believe it.

You should be ashamed of a party who is willing to associate themselves with anyone who acts and speaks like that. These men and women fought for this country and as a Veteran yourself, you should've been the first one to speak out against this woman whether she was part of your own party or not. Democrats clearly don't support veterans and anything you say from this point on is just empty words until that woman is removed from her position and denounced by the Democratic party.

Username: George Valencia

Comment: Frankly, I'm rather impressed at the fact that you're very passionate about this subject, and I find it noble that you're fighting this strongly.

Even though you disagree with me and find me to be a 'hypocrite', I want to at least start by thanking you for having this much appreciation for our Veterans.

Now I'm regards to your statement. I was absolutely furious about the entirety of the situation, and in fact, I was the one that initiated the investigation into the issue, and was in communication with the founder of SAVA in regards to the event.

You make claims about my 'silence' without any basis in regards to actions that I've taken towards SAVA. Interestingly enough, I've been told to come over for coffee and hang out with them, and that their place is a second home for me.

Therefore, even though the event didn't transpire to everyone's complete satisfaction, I feel that on my part with SAVA, we've moved forward.

As far as being 'ashamed' about a party as you stated. I'm sure you're currently aware of the countless comments made by the current Republican president in regards to what he thinks about our Veterans. It is absolutely disgusting, and rather shameful, YET, I do not hold any Republicans in any region of our nation accountable nor 'shamed' for an individual's opinion, even if he does represent their party.

There are both Democratic and Republican politicians who are also Veterans in our nation pushing forward legislation for the further advancement of our brothers and sisters in arms. Therefore, I will NEVER hold any of my colleagues accountable for the unfortunate opinions of an individual even if they feel that our fallen war heroes, and POW's are "Losers".

I can only hope that you feel the same way, and not bash an entire party based on one individual's fallacy. Believe me, I was just as furious about the overall situation as you were, but I'd rather look forward to making a difference for not only our Veterans, but also to all of our people in Los Santos, instead of dwell on an unfortunate problem that did not go my way.

ConcernedCitizen,

I invite you to message me in private or even discuss this in person with me. I genuinely enjoy your passion for our Veterans and would like to discuss ideas about programs that could be beneficial to our Veterans.

Feel free to respond on here as well if you'd like, but I might not have the chance to respond, so please forgive me in advance.

I extend my hand to you in hopes that we proceed with a better future for our Veterans. I hope you you take it.

• Thanks 3
1 hour ago, MrValencia said:

Username: George Valencia

Comment: Frankly, I'm rather impressed at the fact that you're very passionate about this subject, and I find it noble that you're fighting this strongly.

Even though you disagree with me and find me to be a 'hypocrite', I want to at least start by thanking you for having this much appreciation for our Veterans.

Now I'm regards to your statement. I was absolutely furious about the entirety of the situation, and in fact, I was the one that initiated the investigation into the issue, and was in communication with the founder of SAVA in regards to the event.

You make claims about my 'silence' without any basis in regards to actions that I've taken towards SAVA. Interestingly enough, I've been told to come over for coffee and hang out with them, and that their place is a second home for me.

Therefore, even though the event didn't transpire to everyone's complete satisfaction, I feel that on my part with SAVA, we've moved forward.

As far as being 'ashamed' about a party as you stated. I'm sure you're currently aware of the countless comments made by the current Republican president in regards to what he thinks about our Veterans. It is absolutely disgusting, and rather shameful, YET, I do not hold any Republicans in any region of our nation accountable nor 'shamed' for an individual's opinion, even if he does represent their party.

There are both Democratic and Republican politicians who are also Veterans in our nation pushing forward legislation for the further advancement of our brothers and sisters in arms. Therefore, I will NEVER hold any of my colleagues accountable for the unfortunate opinions of an individual even if they feel that our fallen war heroes, and POW's are "Losers".

I can only hope that you feel the same way, and not bash an entire party based on one individual's fallacy. Believe me, I was just as furious about the overall situation as you were, but I'd rather look forward to making a difference for not only our Veterans, but also to all of our people in Los Santos, instead of dwell on an unfortunate problem that did not go my way.

ConcernedCitizen,

I invite you to message me in private or even discuss this in person with me. I genuinely enjoy your passion for our Veterans and would like to discuss ideas about programs that could be beneficial to our Veterans.

Feel free to respond on here as well if you'd like, but I might not have the chance to respond, so please forgive me in advance.

I extend my hand to you in hopes that we proceed with a better future for our Veterans. I hope you you take it.

Username: Ricowithdraco
Comment:  For real ? And somebody is voting for this mad*f* ? Sit down boy and be quiet ... We don't need this kind politicians in Los Santos.

Edited by Basko
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic