Test server: Server files delete themselves

icarusfeather

For some reason whenever I try to spawn an addon car on the test server, it spawns but nothing is seen on my side.

Other people have said they can see the cars I spawn but I cannot. I can also lock/unlock it but it has no collision, like nothing is there

Oddly enough when I rejoin the server the cars I spawn appear to turn into Ubermacht Oracles,

I have tried deleting the entire server folder within the RAGE directory and reinstalling assets, didn't work

I have tried installing the content found in the discord, didn't work

if anybody has any suggestions please let me know

EDIT: It appears that the server files are deleting themselves, so far I have tried reinstalling Rage, GTAV, downloading the content manually, and deleting the server folder and reinstalling the assets, nothing has worked so far. 

I know for a fact that the problem isn't that I am spawning the cars incorrectly. Other people can see the cars.

Edited by icarusfeather
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 6:11 PM, Rozi said:

I would try re-installing RageMP or even your game and possibly installing them to different paths.

Thank you for the help, I just completely deleted my RageMP folder and reinstalled, didn't work though.

I don't really want to go far enough to reinstall GTAV so I'll just live with it.

20 hours ago, icarusfeather said:

Thank you for the help, I just completely deleted my RageMP folder and reinstalled, didn't work though.

I don't really want to go far enough to reinstall GTAV so I'll just live with it.

you spawn them with a wrong name most likely. Use /veh bsfug and see if it works.

1 hour ago, zaXer. said:

you spawn them with a wrong name most likely. Use /veh bsfug and see if it works.

it's not that, I am spawning them straight from the LSPD faction garage and everyone else says they can see the cars. strangely enough the Vapid Victor  and a few other cars will spawn but all other mod cars don't.

These are the only files in my dlcpacks folder, all the other mod cars go in a folder called dlcpacks_old and if I try to put the dlcpacks_old folders into dlcpacks it just deletes itself. I tried deleting dlcpacks_old but it just recreates itself.

Spoiler

Oflz8kS.png

yQv0WVs.png

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Don't do that. That isn't updated.

Just spawn them by their name

Even then it does not work when I use /veh [model name straight from the dlcpacks folder]

I'm sorry but I'm trying everything, putting the files in manually, reinstalling rage, reinstalling GTA, deleting the server folder and reinstalling, etc.

The fact of the matter is that the server content files are simply not downloading for me. Even if I download it manually it just deletes itself.

I can tell an actual car is spawning when I use /veh, and other people even tell me that they can see the cars, it just doesn't work for me and I have given up at this point really

Either way I thank you and the other people for trying to help me

Edited by icarusfeather
  • 3 months later...
  • Kaz locked this topic