Unique Vehicle RP

Hygh

Short description: Create more unique vehicle RP, specifically in terms of performance,  Establish a team to deal with such RP and adjust vehicle accordingly.

Detailed description: A little bit of background, me and plenty of friends are "backyard mechanics."  We've built our own cars out of our garages and backyards.  What I am suggesting is is creating a team dedicated to handling only vehicle RP's as this would allow players to RP working on their own cars, but also allow more extensive and realistic RP when it comes to modifying your car.  These days its very common to find people who work on their own cars out of their own homes.  In terms of implementation there are handling editors such as "https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/real-time-handling-editor" that could be implemented and limited to only be used by previously mentioned vehicle team.  A sub-forum could be created in which people submit their RP of working on their cars, and if it is found to be realistic the vehicle specified can be adjusted by the vehicle team using this handling editor. 

Commands to add: " /vehedit"(Vehicle Handling Edit) - specifically for the vehicle team only

Possible a"/vehreset" command to reset the handling of a vehicle back to default just in case a car is over-modified

Items to add: A generic item that can be renamed by staff that way car parts can be RP'd and installed. 

How would your suggestion improve the server? With the growing popularity in car culture across the world, this could bring many people into the server who want to live out dreams of building cars for a living or just for enjoyment because in reality it is very expensive and sometimes unachievable by some.  This also increases realism and it gives people incentives to actually work on cars in the game and RP working on cars properly.  When you consider vehicle related events/competitions this could lead to a new level of interest as people would strive to RP building the best car possible and make a name for themselves or a shop as a well known mechanic and car builder.  In real life you could have 2 of the same car, but one could be set up to drift and one could be set up for off road use, possibilities are endless and people can have a Unique vehicle experience.  Well known mechanics could make business of building vehicles that people desire at a certain specification.  This would go beyond what LSC can offer and bring in bigger things like dyno tuning and many more things instead of just pressing ENTER on a turbo and instantly being faster within a matter of minutes.  Things take time, tuning, precision, and planning with cars.

Additional information: A vehicle team can be made and people can be recruited for this team by showing IRL evidence that they are in fact knowledgeable and experienced in cars.  For example I could show a pay stub with my name and previous work place on it where I was a mechanic, or just photos of me working on cars in general, along with a basic knowledge test that most mechanics should be able to pass.  I am not saying a pay stub is the right way but there are other ways of showing proof.  This could also lead to the creation of a sort of "Postal Service" that delivers these specifically made items for the vehicles to shops to install but that's not the point of this topic.

• Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic