[MOVIE] Pulled Apart!! - Starring Angela Marchese and Alicia Johansson! - Watch now!!

Angela

Rate the movie!  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

**Movie is hosted in a new website and it's now free to watch. Donations are accepted, they will be used to produce more movies** ((You can /banktransfer Amount Angela Marchese for donations))

Leave Your Comment! 

((New site is monitored. While criticism is allowed, any hateful or disrespectfull comment towards the movie or its actors would be deleted. ))

Name:

Comment: 

*No swear words allowed! 

Edited by Angela
  • Upvote 9

Name:  AnimeCritique533

Rating (Up to 5 ) : 1

Comment:  Sound effects remind me of youtube videos about minecraft made by ten year olds, the constant and pointless play of songs didn't help with that as well. The whole story barely made any sense and it looks like the movie was on a budget of a Burget Shot meal deal.

Name: LeMovieConnoisseur

Rating (Up to 5 ) : 

Comment: It's nice to see an actual Los Santos movie production doing its first steps. While the plot itself seems heavily influenced by popular movie franchises such as Friday the 13th or Halloween, the lack of production funds is noticeable at times. Especially when it comes to proper lighting of some scenes (inside the house!) there could've been some more effort put in. Also I would've liked a longer phase to establish the monster in the movie. For example scenes where it would lurk around the house, scouting its future prey. 
Apart from that, pretty solid movie, good acting.

• Upvote 1

Name: CuppyCake82

Rating: Negative 

Comment: Not only was it horrendous acting, editing and script writing but the fact the director self-inserted into the movie to make herself seem like a bigger star than she is is terrible in my opinion. The only decent parts of the movie were when Thomas or Alicia were able to play their parts. I would say download this instead of paying her but don't even bother doing that. Take this comment as a warning to avoid this and all future productions from Marchese films.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic