Outlaws Motorcycle Club

LAST PROMISE

T2FpTQD.png

G2lOBzt.jpg

gLYd3gk.png

eacfd0f24f52c0e2613f99992eedd8ef.gif

Well gang! It's been a great run and I have nothing but love for those who were involved from the beginning, special shoutout to @Pingu_, @wulf takahashi and @TheHatStealer. This will be the end to Aaron's story as I feel like I've reached where I wanted to with the character. Thanks to everyone who interacted with me along the way and best of luck to everyone with their future endeavours. 

• Upvote 10
  • Applaud 1
7 minutes ago, sage said:

LAST PROMISE

T2FpTQD.png

G2lOBzt.jpg

gLYd3gk.png

eacfd0f24f52c0e2613f99992eedd8ef.gif

Well gang! It's been a great run and I have nothing but love for those who were involved from the beginning, special shoutout to @Pingu_, @wulf takahashi and @TheHatStealer. This will be the end to Aaron's story as I feel like I've reached where I wanted to with the character. Thanks to everyone who interacted with me along the way and best of luck to everyone with their future endeavours. 

A heavy burden to bear 

It's with a sad heart that I announce the archive of this faction. We've been through quite a bit together as a group but it's come to an end conclusion where most of the key members no longer has time to RP within the faction or log onto GTA W altogether. It's with that that we decided we'll be archiving the faction. 

I wish to give special thanks to @Brox, @Cara@Moe, and @Liv for pushing through at the beginning of this faction in order to get it functional for the time we had with it. Without them the faction wouldn't have started. Thanks to @sage, @Pingu_, @wulf takahashi, @Stephen_Hodgetts and @TheHatStealer for sticking with the faction until now, without you this would've happened much earlier.

It's been a great time. 

Edited by TheUnknown54
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1
  • Shanks locked this topic