[LSNN] Breaking: Republican Party Candidate Arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon

Greyfeather

55 minutes ago, MrValencia said:

User: George Valencia, Future East District Representative

Comment: It's absolutely unfortunate that someone who had been given the opportunity to run for District Representative decided to behave in such a manner. Now, in his defense, I do not know much about the circumstances in regards to the situation.

Still, I applaud the Republican Party for taking quick action on the entirety of the situation, but feel that if this man is proven innocent that you should reconsider and have him proceed with his campaign. After all, in this great nation of ours, an individual is INNOCENT until proven guilty. I feel that this still rings true regardless of the way our media has been doing the opposite in our nation today.

Username: NocheCXC13

Comment: @George Valencia, Future East District Representative what the fucc is that username nigga? This the internet.

7 hours ago, Benny Black said:

Username: NocheCXC13

Comment: @George Valencia, Future East District Representative what the fucc is that username nigga? This the internet.

Username: George Valencia, Future East District Representative

Comment: lol, I feel you carnal. I definitely appreciate your passionate response in regards to my comment. I have my username that way because in my opinion it's an interesting way to market my name and campaign.

@VV1389

It's absolutely unfortunate that you feel that way because frankly I would hope that no one would want to be assaulted daily by any particular individual or organization. I can only hope that you vote for a candidate that fits your desired future of Los Santos instead of being a complete party loyalist to the point of becoming blinded. That is a very dangerous thing to do.

Edited by MrValencia
Just now, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

Username: Juno

Comment: @VV1389:  Partial towards what exactly?

Username: VV1389

Comment: @Juno, If you can't tell from the context I don't know what to tell you. Left-wing propaganda, holds anyone who they personally disagree with under a microscope in media publications whilst letting those they like getaway with murder.

2 hours ago, Свето said:

Comment: @Juno, If you can't tell from the context I don't know what to tell you. Left-wing propaganda, holds anyone who they personally disagree with under a microscope in media publications whilst letting those they like getaway with murder.

Username: Ink

Comment: alright and what about how orleans had the court case gagged so all the evidence investigation and shit are quiet and so voters can't see?? nice right? they kicked out all the reporters and tried to make it so they couldn't even report what they already saw. shadowy government shit and the guy's not even in office 

Edited by Ink
(( Misspelled Comment as "Comemnt" sad days. :( ))
  • Upvote 2

Username: cornelia85

Comment: republicans and democrats are two sides to the same coin. whether you're left wing or right wing youre under the same yoke of tyranny in this country that exploits its workers and lets its people die quietly to drugs, despair and degradation. reject the false dichotomy, neither party cares about you, do not care for them.

4 hours ago, Ink said:

Comment: alright and what about how orleans had the court case gagged so all the evidence investigation and shit are quiet and so voters can't see?? nice right? they kicked out all the reporters and tried to make it so they couldn't even report what they already saw. shadowy government shit and the guy's not even in office 

Comment: Proof? You can make up as much BS as you want and call it facts.

8 hours ago, Ink said:

Username: VWBeatle

Comment: Doubt he’ll win. He won’t be able to put his name on a ballot if he’s found guilty on any charges. 

Edited by NexusExodus
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic