[4SALE] Blista Kanjo Built and Slammed

zakkk

Zak's Blista Kanjo

C60O7F9.png

Ever wanted to be a "hotboi"? Do you smile at the fact that you will bottom out on 95% of the roads in Los Santos? No seriously, you'll scrape even on the best roads in Vinewood. Do you want people to look at you and smile, thinking they are smiling at how cool you are but really they are just laughing at you and how stupid you look? Do you want old people to ask if your wheels are broken and do you want absolutely everyone at every car meet to ask you why the hell you spent so much money on a Blista Kanjo? Maybe your son wants a sports car and you want to buy this for him, somehow convincing him this is a "sports car" despite having barely 200HP and the exhaust sounding like a broken Faggio! Maybe you just want to be cool and you want to impress the cute girl at the Auto Shop by offering her to listen to slowed lil peep with you in your stance car as opposed to listening to trap music in the superior dudes hellfire with this hunk of garbage! Here's your chance!

Testing the waters and heavily considering selling my Slammed/Stance Blista Kanjo. Willing to entertain trades for something nice or will consider cash. If your trade is nice I can throw in cash as well. Mainly looking for Jesters, Elegy, or any "JDM Legends" in this city. A lot of money and time has been put into this including raising the frames, a complete motor swap, clean respray of the engine bay and plenty of rare parts that I outsourced from Japan and Liberty City. I don't mind keeping the car if nothing comes my way.

Now onto the Details.

Spoiler

AC: AC Deleted, roll the windows down if it's too hot!

Security: Level 1, refer to bottom

Lock: Level 1, nobody will want to steal this garbage, don't worry. You can leave it unlocked in Davis with $100,000 worth of jewelry in the trunk and you'll come back and it'll be safe. 

Powersteering: No, I suggest hitting the gym if you need powersteering for a 2,000 pound 90's hatchback.

Insurance : Nope, good luck getting to the DMV.

Cool: Sure, if you're a 13 year old kid with no license.

Transmission: Manual Transmission, row your own gears. (Transmission:0/3)

Turbo: Ebay Turbo, still makes spooly boi noises and makes the car fast.
Miles: 60 Miles

TaoUMdd.png

Modifications:

Spoiler

Fully Built B20 VTEC Swap from an equally as riced-out Blista Compact. Makes a whopping 220 horsepower. Your girlfriend will love you after you slam the gas of this bad boy. (Engine 4/4)

Stance Coilovers and Camber Kit, at first glance you might have thought this car was on air-suspension but I'm an idiot and decided I hate myself so the car is always like this. (Suspension 4/4)

WORK VSXX Wheels sourced from Liberty City, wheels costed more than my car. I bet you're real impressed now.

Carbon Fiber Hood, roof, front splitter, side skirt splitter, rear diffuser. Nothing like hearing your wallet disintegrate after every scrape.

Front-Mounted Racing Intercooler

2001 Japanese Blista Kanjo Front-End, with holes cut in it for extra air. You need that extra air for your sub-200 horsepower!

Chassis-Mounted Track Wing, somehow the hatch is still able to be used.

Bosozoku Blast Pipe Exhaust so your neighbors will call the cops on you everytime you turn the car on at 7AM in the morning for your classes.

Interior is still bone stock for you to mess with, rear seats taken out for "weight reduction"

Asking $63,500.00 OR BEST OFFER.

More Pictures:

Spoiler

CeznSko.png

GNVIdDN.png

o9vkxBh.png

3sQvl4U.png

Thanks for your time reading! Email me at [email protected](PM ON FORUM) or message me on FaceBrowser(https://face.gta.world/zakkk) if it interests you and you want to check it out in person! Feel free to ask any questions at all.

❤️

Edited by zakkk
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 weeks later...