Allow facebrowser events to be made by anyone

• 2 weeks later...

Purchasing a donator package should just give you the according Facebrowser Donator package.

That's the reason I'm not using Facebrowser and lots of people are probably in the same situation. It's just a show of whoever can afford it OOCly. Has nothing to do with the actual game. If you don't pay, you're no one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 5:43 AM, Tempesto said:

Purchasing a donator package should just give you the according Facebrowser Donator package.

That's the reason I'm not using Facebrowser and lots of people are probably in the same situation. It's just a show of whoever can afford it OOCly. Has nothing to do with the actual game. If you don't pay, you're no one.

Facts. @Everett Can this please be reworked? 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh was trying to post an event just now! But saw no way of posting it or any info on how to make an event. Bonkers it's tied behind a Facebrowser pay wall! I kind of understand boosting and things like that but I'm pretty sure I see no events on Facebrowser because of how its tied to a paywall and how hard it is to just make one. Think it just makes no one use the feature the way it is rather than getting you guys more donators. 

Edited by Rafiki
  • 1 month later...

While I don't use Facebrowser for either of my characters, I think this would be an amazing idea and it would encourage lots of RP. It's a basic feature, after all. Let everyone use it and highlight/promote events made by donators (just like posts and pages) maybe?

Edited by Entity
  • 3 months later...
On 12/6/2020 at 6:43 AM, Tempesto said:

Unfortunately the paywall is neccesary. I completely agree that the donator packages could be reworked and thats the reason Im giving a +1 to this suggestions, but Nervous himself said that Facebrowser at the moment is even more expensive to operate than the actual game server.

It really is a requirement for Facebrowser to fund itself and thus any suggestion made for it should keep that in mind; Facebrowser shouldn’t lose any funding, or Nervous and thus the community will lose its funding.

• 6 months later...

I'd love to have access to such a feature but I don't have the real-life funds to support a Facebrowser premium membership. At least, if it's going to be hidden behind a pay wall, include the Facebrowser packages in the server donator packages.

I assume lots of other people would use this and thus generate more role-play through some pretty cool events, but it's quite clear that the pay wall didn't help Facebrowser as much as it acted as a roadblock for event organizers. I don't know anyone who's using Facebrowser to either create or find events to attend.