Calling a taxi using taxi hotline just to rob them

Just now, Wirbelwind said:

People can just get out and jog off. Whatcha gonna do about it?

To be reasonable, call the cops and let them get off with a free ride.

Spoiler

Me? I'd shoot them 3 times in the back and practically rob them for my fare.

Edited by 18Cowboys
1 hour ago, Wirbelwind said:

It should be an admin-sanctioned thing. There's not a lot of reason to roleplay a taxi driver as it stands. People can just get out and jog off. Whatcha gonna do about it?

I am not talking about fare jumpers, or people who jump out with out paying. That's a different matter entirely where the monetary loss is less than $500.

I am talking about people who call the taxi hotline to pull out their gun and rob the driver of their $5k, their gun, their phone, and there taxi and take off into the night with all of it.  

12 hours ago, Late said:

I am not talking about fare jumpers, or people who jump out with out paying. That's a different matter entirely where the monetary loss is less than $500.

I am talking about people who call the taxi hotline to pull out their gun and rob the driver of their $5k, their gun, their phone, and there taxi and take off into the night with all of it.  

The latter part of my post was a poorly phrased joke. I apologize for that! I do agree that people who /call taxi just to rob the driver of everything are (in my opinion) aiming for low hanging fruit, and it's incredibly silly the way they go about it.

I'm 100% in support of the suggestion, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Supported. It's hard enough getting the rp you want in a non noob fashion to be fun for taxis. As well as the bugged out fare meter making it harder to actually give an accurate fare and not have to either charge someone a weird amount or just ask them to "pay what they want" 
FIX BOTH! lol

• 2 months later...

Supporting. Realistically no criminal would dare to rob a taxi driver that he called with his VERY OWN phone. Usually taxi calls are monitored by a call center, tracking the caller and their location. It's quite petty and unrealistic to call a taxi driver just to rob him, all in all.

Pick-up clients without calls should be able to keep on robbing taxi drivers, though.