Calling a taxi using taxi hotline just to rob them

I dont personally  see an issue with having a partition as long as its just a plastic partition. The cop cars dont even have bulletproof partitions. The partiton would still fend of robberies made by people who has melee weapons, which they do in real life meanwhile robbers armed with firearms would still be an issue for drivers.

This is becoming a common occurrence. Me and Omar got robbed today for, taxi, gun, cash etc etc by two kids RPing in the range of "14-16" according to /examine.

Ask yourselfs this, is this the kind of roleplay you want to see? Children with guns calling THE TAXI HOTLINE to rob them? When you only get about 2 or 3 taxi calls an hour. 

As I said, these aren't coming from people hailing taxi's in the street but calling the official taxi hotline. 

100% support this. Taxi drivers like yourself put in a lot of effort to roleplay realistic characters and it makes peoples' day. Taxi drivers don't get paid that much anyways, so it's a huge disincentive for potential roleplayers in this area. Because let's be honest, why would someone bother, when all their profits and tips get robbed every few rides? Too common an occurrence.

If not this, then perhaps a lower limit would be in order to lessen the occurrence of taxi robberies, or at least lessen the negative consequence. Say, $250 maximum if you're robbing an active taxi driver. This would make it more focused around roleplay should a robbery occur, not just the monetary gain.