Goodbye, you're banned.

norrig

• 2 weeks later...

Banned for being the same old kid. So you're going by "Свето" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Gall from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

Gall, that's the heroin talking. I spoke to your therapist and he's told me about your opioid induced psychotic episodes, I assume this must be one. To help you I need to bring you back to Earth. Gall, you're single, after two tough divorces, you're living in an abandoned trailer in Montana, please, call your mother, she's worried. Banned for your own good.

Hahah, good to see you're still keeping tabs on me and stalking me ever since I stole your girl from high school and drove off to prom in my Mustang GT, you couldn't let go. It's all good, I can't imagine how you must feel ever since. So anyway what have you been up to, are you still on that pathetic roleplaying game? Sad to see how you made more progress in a roleplay game than your real life. Lolololol. I've divorced Sarah but finally reunited, you can say three times the charm hahah. I recently got promoted and got a +50k annual bonus. Feels good to make more money idling in my office and clipping my toenails for 2 hours than you hacking your stone pickaxe at diamond ores for weeks. Anyway, I'll send your regards to Sarah. We're raising our fifth child and naming him after you because he turned out to be the biggest disappointment. So anyway, yeah. Good luck, loser. Banned cause I'm your dad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Kenth locked this topic