LS:RP / NG:RP Players?

Meeks

2 hours ago, Beholder said:

AHAHAHA WHAT A TRIP 🤯 The name is so familiar but I'm having a hard time remembering our interactions really. That's wild tho. Glad you made it to GTA:W.

I was the infamous Detective on HBG... Aldo I ran "The firm"... I gave you a ring from a bubble toy dispenser.. I thought it was love but... I guess not..

Just now, Alexandra_Forge said:

I was the infamous Detective on HBG... Aldo I ran "The firm"... I gave you a ring from a bubble toy dispenser.. I thought it was love but... I guess not..

Yeah I remember you were a detective and whatnot. I think I remember that bubble toy dispenser ring. Trying to remember other things too but hard to recall. All I can remember from Sharon is being in Blackwater with uhh Hayes Almond or whatever.

6 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Yeah I remember you were a detective and whatnot. I think I remember that bubble toy dispenser ring. Trying to remember other things too but hard to recall. All I can remember from Sharon is being in Blackwater with uhh Hayes Almond or whatever.

HBG was some of the better memories, however those memories are fading FAST.. that was a long long time ago... has to be going on 10 years...

• Wuhtah locked this topic