LS:RP / NG:RP Players?

Meeks

3 hours ago, Sixth said:

OH Now I remember you! What was the name of your faction again

I remember a couple of fights at Ganton Gym with yall!

Rolling Fives, and yee I remember the fights LOL that shit was a blast, ironically we started as allies with Murdaville. All of us were friends with most of Murdaville dudes which is why we thought the move would be aight n then it caused the beef. Was dope rp though. I got executed by Valenti in those projects LMFAOO.

Edited by ?????????
1 hour ago, Beholder said:

Suuup. Victoria Vale / Sharon Stone / Mary Elizabeth Mensa. Was in Rhythms Vago's / Blackwater / eMe.

Holy shit I remember black water! That shit was so crazy  back then! Good to see another fellow player. I was Usually Dale Darnell, Quintin Jackson.

20 hours ago, ????????? said:

Rolling Fives, and yee I remember the fights LOL that shit was a blast, ironically we started as allies with Murdaville. All of us were friends with most of Murdaville dudes which is why we thought the move would be aight n then it caused the beef. Was dope rp though. I got executed by Valenti in those projects LMFAOO.

Something just hits different about the projects in LSRP. Willowfield and Ganton were just awesome spots to RP in

Katherine Summers in general.  Brandon Lafera in Sutera/Bells.  Noah Arnett in PENI.  Ray Gallo/Dustin Arnett/Valerie Wagner for the last year I played, all cop characters.  Elaine Géroux in FD (actually a doctor).

Too many names but these are some of them.

If NGRP is the same server I remember from 2011, I honestly don't remember what name I had back then. I wasn't so into rp. The only reason I knew about the server and tried it out was because some members of the a/d clan I was in were playing there for fun up until they ran into some issues with the staff and left the community. ?‍♂️

I did not play LSRP but when I made the account it was too late as everything went downhill too much for me to enjoy playing.

• Wuhtah locked this topic