LS:RP / NG:RP Players?

Meeks

Who else remembers when Ganton Gym was the original hang spot on NGRP before everyone moved over to the mall for trades and stuff? Or when everyone would ridiculously spam the sprunk machine and use that falling anim to heal faster during gun fights LOLL

Good old days

I played NGRP sometime mid - late 2012.

My first account I made was actually Ben_Dover and I actually played on it for a while LMAO, I surprisingly didn't get any disciplinary action for my goofy name for a while.

Then I made another account and played on it for a majority of my days: Alex Grumm

LS-RP I played for a bit under the same name Alex Grumm

By the way, anyone here play RCRP?

Played under Alex Grumm for the majority of my time there too.

Edited by Anas
On 4/7/2021 at 4:07 AM, Killimanjaro said:

Played NG:RP for along time. Started in 2011 stopped in 2015-16 maybe then moved to LSRP after being banned for someone hacking my account(It was an admin at the time that stole multiple accounts, not sure if someone recalls that), admins literally ignored all my ban appeals and after 5 months when I made a new one Lewis(one of the head admins If I recall correctly) said they forgot about me and I got unbanned. Once I entered the server all my money which was over 300m, my houses were gona, cars were gone. Made a refund request they said they don't refund stolen account. Flipped my middle finger and departed to a real roleplay server called LS:RP

NGG:

Did most of my time in Law Enforcement Agencies, LSPD & FBI.
LSPD Captain under Richard Vane

Agent of Internal Affairs under Michael Fox and Nick something, he was a crazy one, can't recall his name correctly. 
Deputy Sheriff under Shawn Edwards
NOOSE Elite Operative under Keria
Army Sargent under Zach Chambers

Other minor stuff which I can recall correctly like the secret service and stuff, but that only lasted for a few months.. 

On LS:RP I spent sometime in LSPD, achieved officer but didn't play as much as I did in NGG.

Name was Clyde Gunner

Click Clack BBS is BACK 

I remember that hacking scandal that occurred! It was so fucked up and unprofessional, the entire way the administrative team handled it. Real unfortunate, I got banned too because of that.

Just now, #Mickey said:

Shout out to the one's who kept spamming /guard 2000 at GYM on NGRP then before they did /Accept guard to get vest you typed /guard ID 10000.

All a part of the hustle! I couldn't be a pizza boy forever you know?? 😁

• Wuhtah locked this topic