LS:RP / NG:RP Players?

Meeks

On 2/16/2021 at 10:19 PM, bloodclath said:

Played NG-RP when it still was SA-RP and switched to LS-RP when they changed name.

On SA-RP/NG-RP I was Jazz Mofujohn, East side crip crew all day

On LS-RP I was Marlow Gibbs (RBF) 

and Jevgenij Duchovny.

Is this dolla??

On 2/17/2021 at 1:19 AM, bloodclath said:

Played NG-RP when it still was SA-RP and switched to LS-RP when they changed name.

On SA-RP/NG-RP I was Jazz Mofujohn, East side crip crew all day

On LS-RP I was Marlow Gibbs (RBF) 

and Jevgenij Duchovny.

LOOKIT DIS GUY!

32 minutes ago, Ronnie two poles said:

I know LSRP's standards are shit tier now, but damn do I wish ppl that came here from LSRP held the standards here from like 2016. 

i don't think the 2016 standards were high, i think nobody really cared about standards, thats why it was so fun, everybody was just roleplaying for fun. then like mid 2017/end of 2017 it was ruined by elitism and forced screenshots to look "hIGh QuALitY"

1 hour ago, orangejuice said:

i don't think the 2016 standards were high, i think nobody really cared about standards, thats why it was so fun, everybody was just roleplaying for fun. then like mid 2017/end of 2017 it was ruined by elitism and forced screenshots to look "hIGh QuALitY"

I'd have to semi disagree. There where a handful of pretty good factions at that time going back and forth. The end of Meadows DTO brought in Palm Tree Piru and the other gangs in that time period had decent rivals and the RP was fun. After PTP ended I joined LSPD, which still wasn't bad for the time. 2017 came and everything went down hill. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic