LS:RP / NG:RP Players?

Meeks

6 hours ago, ????????? said:

i p much learned to rp back on lsrp waaaay back in 2010 as Delroy Owens

Your forum name was Michael? I used to have some conversations with you on IRC and IG, you were one of the first people I met when I started doing Murdaville

10 hours ago, Sixth said:

Your forum name was Michael? I used to have some conversations with you on IRC and IG, you were one of the first people I met when I started doing Murdaville

Naa originally it was LilDee which was Delroy's ic nickname. After that it was like Casper or some shit. Later on I started using Smokey but yeah we did RP a lot with Murda, eventually fought them when we tried to move to Ganton and then OneDrop made the new gang rules and we had to move somewhere else cause of em and the fac fell apart LOL. Good times. I played with CoreyTheTruth, Awbscene & ParkTh3Car mainly after that fac died.

You're prolly thinkin of Chase maybe who was Marvin Owens? Me n him used to hang with OneDrop and Bizzie in Ventrilo a shit ton

Edited by ?????????
2 hours ago, ????????? said:

Naa originally it was LilDee which was Delroy's ic nickname. After that it was like Casper or some shit. Later on I started using Smokey but yeah we did RP a lot with Murda, eventually fought them when we tried to move to Ganton and then OneDrop made the new gang rules and we had to move somewhere else cause of em and the fac fell apart LOL. Good times. I played with CoreyTheTruth, Awbscene & ParkTh3Car mainly after that fac died.

You're prolly thinkin of Chase maybe who was Marvin Owens? Me n him used to hang with OneDrop and Bizzie in Ventrilo a shit ton

OH Now I remember you! What was the name of your faction again

I remember a couple of fights at Ganton Gym with yall!

Edited by Sixth
  • Wuhtah locked this topic