[LSNN] Special Report: The Collapse of Executive Security

Name: val6969
Comment: lmao this adrian dude think he sam fisher or some shit, have yall seen his facebook photo? he ACTUALLY thinks hes from a tom clancy novel. executive was a fucking joke and irongate was an even bigger joke. g6 may be rent a cops, but executive were pure blooded fucking lunatics who shot unarmed people down. the fact that retard nick douchemos still has a job surprises me. have a safe morning LS

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
2 hours ago, Armaros said:

Name: val6969
Comment: lmao this adrian dude think he sam fisher or some shit, have yall seen his facebook photo? he ACTUALLY thinks hes from a tom clancy novel. executive was a fucking joke and irongate was an even bigger joke. g6 may be rent a cops, but executive were pure blooded fucking lunatics who shot unarmed people down. the fact that retard nick douchemos still has a job surprises me. have a safe morning LS

Username: BDD
Comment: Oh, look. It's the magical, all-seeing cowboy Russian talking. I bet you see people's names above their heads when they walk around town. Here's what I suggest. You should try asking your guards to fit that hat up your ass, maybe that'd further your supernatural abilities. On another note, if people's names keep coming up like this, I'll contact the tard-wranglers to take you to the mental institute for a few hours, see if they can't stop you from discerning names by glancing at people. Reckon that sounds fair, pardner.

5 minutes ago, AlphaBatal said:

Username: BDD
Comment: Oh, look. It's the magical, all-seeing cowboy Russian talking. I bet you see people's names above their heads when they walk around town. Here's what I suggest. You should try asking your guards to fit that hat up your ass, maybe that'd further your supernatural abilities. On another note, if people's names keep coming up like this, I'll contact the tard-wranglers to take you to the mental institute for a few hours, see if they can't stop you from discerning names by glancing at people. Reckon that sounds fair, pardner.

Username: val6969
Comment: call me at 3939 anytime sugar, we'll see how loud your keyboard is then 

Edited by Armaros

Username: JC214

Comment: I had the honor of working at Executive Security and I've never known a more professional and friendly bunch of guys in the private security field.

Anyone commenting negatively against this company is acting on gossip and rumor. Think for yourselves.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic