Why all the MCs I've ever seen are the worst thing ever.

Kappaurel

Just now, LilManiac said:

There are legal MCs or riding clubs in the server, but they are just not that active like the 1%er clubs. 

Also most of the 1%ers would not try to be an asshole for no reason and initiate a fight. Maybe there are people like that but those type can be found in almost every illegal faction and not just MCs.

Well, that's right, but I tend to find that more common in MCs, probably because they offer some "public interaction" by opening their clubs/bars. 

4 minutes ago, Perstephone said:

Hahahahaha the idea that a 1% patch means that 1% of mcs are outlaws. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. 

Before you write something, read something. 

I invite you to go and find a picture, or any kind of proof of one real MC that uses the 1% and has no known relationship with crime ?

11 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

Well, that's right, but I tend to find that more common in MCs, probably because they offer some "public interaction" by opening their clubs/bars. 

No MCs would try create a problem when  they're opening their bar unless they are provoked by someone. Just because MCs are the only kind of illegal faction that socializes through these kind of openings doesn't support your point. Try to interact with other illegal factions and you'll find that these type of people are more common in other factions rather than 1%er MCs.

Edited by LilManiac
Just now, Kappaurel said:

I invite you to go and find a picture, or any kind of proof of one real MC that uses the 1% and has no known relationship with crime ?

That's not the point doll, you are saying that it means that 1% of mcs are outlaws. That's not what it means at all. Google it. Like I said, before you write something, read something. 

You just look ignorant. 

Just now, Perstephone said:

That's not the point doll, you are saying that it means that 1% of mcs are outlaws. That's not what it means at all. Google it. Like I said, before you write something, read something. 

You just look ignorant. 

One percenter

Some outlaw motorcycle clubs can be distinguished by a "1%" patch worn on the colors. This is said to refer to a comment by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying the last one percent were outlaws.

??

Edited by Kappaurel

And.. Locked.

Clearly this topic was made out of spite and in some sort of disagreement. If you want to have a general topic discussion about MC's at least do it in a respectful manner instead of going at everyone who tries to provide information. If there's a problem with how a MC portrays themselves send a faction report and have the proper channels handle it.

If you think their roleplay isn't that great or up to the server's standards you can submit a..

But creating a topic like this is not going to solve anything but create a huge discussion where people are offended or the discussion gets escalated to an argument and I already see that happening so I'm here to prevent that.

• Upvote 1