On 10/12/2020 at 2:02 PM, Whatwasit said:

Thanks for taking the time to make this list. It was really necessary with so many different commands. Here's my two cents for your topic.

- Make separate categories for the commands so it will be easier to find a command. (ex. phone, house, vehicle, appearance)

- Make a suggestion in the staff team meeting that there should be an in-game button through Help that links to this forum guide.

The reason the latter can't happen yet is because the list is nowhere close to complete. I want to at least have 500 working commands(excluding aliases) before I recommend this to staff. Thank you though!

I'll work on organizing it a bit more in the coming days.

3 hours ago, mj2002 said:

Not to hijack effions thread, but this?

Thanks! Added to the thread ?

2 hours ago, Ruthless said:

You can also add /clearchat. It clears your chat in this way: image.png.204fb859e0407660b36fe54619d821a0.png

Added! Don't know how it slipped my mind, I use it quite often. Thank you ?

CAD Commands:

/pduty [callsign] - This will set the current character on duty as a law enforcer, the callsign is optional to sign in with.

/unitstatus (/pstatus, /ps) [status (optional)] - This will open a list of available statuses to choose from or sets your unit's status to whatever you wrote.

/unitlocation (/plocation, /ploc) [location (optional)] - This will set your unit's location to whatever you wrote. If you leave the location blank it will fetch your current street and area and put that down as your location. (This happens automatically when you use "/unitstatus code 6" as well)

/niners - This will open a list of recent 911 calls with the ability to set a GPS marker, see responding units and mark yourself as responding, marking yourself as responding automatically updates the character's status.
/responding (/rs) - This will let you respond to the last 911 that came in.

/dispatch (/pcad) - This opens the CEF duty roster.

17 hours ago, QuadTurboW16 said:

CAD Commands:

/pduty [callsign] - This will set the current character on duty as a law enforcer, the callsign is optional to sign in with.

/unitstatus (/pstatus, /ps) [status (optional)] - This will open a list of available statuses to choose from or sets your unit's status to whatever you wrote.

/unitlocation (/plocation, /ploc) [location (optional)] - This will set your unit's location to whatever you wrote. If you leave the location blank it will fetch your current street and area and put that down as your location. (This happens automatically when you use "/unitstatus code 6" as well)

/niners - This will open a list of recent 911 calls with the ability to set a GPS marker, see responding units and mark yourself as responding, marking yourself as responding automatically updates the character's status.
/responding (/rs) - This will let you respond to the last 911 that came in.

/dispatch (/pcad) - This opens the CEF duty roster.

All added, thank you for also describing them ❤️