[LSNN] Firefighter arrested for Sexual Assault

LSNN

1379202296_Logocomplete.png.65ed9d2f6de8eabb6d3cfd6a385f96e1.png

a102e86d45.png

Firefighter C. Williams  with lining up with academy students

Firefighter arrested for Sexual Assault

A Los Santos Fire Department Firefighter was arrested and charged for Sexual Assault, the Department has yet to comment

A Los Santos Fire Department Firefighter was arrested and charged today with sexual assault on a unnamed female, the incident happened on the 17th of August and in the case filed this morning in the Superior Courts of San Andreas, it outlined some damning evidence against the Firefighter. 

In the initial court filing, Williams admitted to pinning a female down and did not remember if he had sex or not. In the filing, the Firefighter had admitted to sexually assaulting the female, who's name was redacted from the court documents to protect her identity. 

**CONTENT WARNING**

"Cortel Williams: I began groping her slightly and—I didn't get the reaction I expected. She wasn't quite receptive.
Cortel Williams: I backed off a bit but then I began to grope her a bit more.
Cortel Williams: She once again wasn't too fond of my actions and tried to shove me away, afterwards I grabbed her and held her down as I groped her.
Cortel Williams: But as it went on for some time, I had realized what I was doing and decided to stop before the situation had escalated any further." - Court Documents State v. Cortel Williams. 

42a13e0cbd.png Firefighter C. Williams (R) at the Fire Academy

The case now puts into question if the Department can be trusted with sensitive scenes, especially the fairly new Liberty Concept announced by the Fire Department to combat sexual harassment.

The Los Santos Fire Department did not return calls for comment. 

lsnn.gta.world

No ads shall be ran on content involving sexual assault. 

Edited by LSNN
((retracted a sentence due to OOC issues))
  • Upvote 2
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic