Problem with PD alts

DirtNasty

Just now, goddessoflife said:

Isn't it the same rudeness that you call pd members out as cops and robbers players? Cause essentially that's what is happening right now. 

It's always people blurting out issues but not showing examples that they have experienced. How can we combat something without the whole story? 

That's like saying that someone murdered someone and only that statement will get them arrested. No.. Tell us what you have seen. 

No. These are not the same things you're comparing here. By all means, criticize bad RP. What I said was stop criticizing OOC involvment, saying that PD work harder OOC then criminals do. It's not fair and not a valid argument. 

Just now, Rumbunctious said:

Here are your examples:

Seems pretty evident, those are just the ones in this thread where cop RPers claim they're working, not their characters. I'm sure I could find many, many more if I looked through other threads, no?

Thanks for taking what I said and taking it way out of context, yes, of course the twelve hours I just spent on the forums typing out a whole handbook was all thanks to my character. 

Here are your examples:

Seems pretty evident, those are just the ones in this thread where cop RPers claim they're working, not their characters. I'm sure I could find many, many more if I looked through other threads, no?

Sorry to call you guys out, btw. Naming and shaming, as previously suggested.

I get you, but where in game did you experience that? Cause just because they are invested ooc doesn't mean they reflect that on their character IC. And with that I mean obviously they could still be rping emotions etc. 

Edited by goddessoflife

Here are your examples:

I hate to say this but lol! don't listen to Keane!!! We should not be naming and shaming eachother here. We all need to get on the same page which is pretty simple. 

All of us here as RPrs in this community need to be held to the same standards.

This is not an arguement about who works harder OOC and what ever else because that can go on for ever an no one is going to be right and honestly.. it's not even somthing we should be talking about. If you don't want to do the OOC work required for the RP you're involved in then simply don't involve yourself in the RP. It is NOT a valid point to be made in this argument from EITHER SIDE. 

Please, let's get back on subject ad start brain storming ideas we could better ourselves as a community. Like I said, we need to lead by example. All of us.

Here are your examples:

You just named someone that doesn't RP a cop and another that has only been in a law enforcement faction for a week. They're not examples of LEO RPers that have RPed the same characters across several name changes.

Just now, Keane said:

You just named someone that doesn't RP a cop and another that has only been in a law enforcement faction for a week. They're not examples of LEO RPers that have RPed the same characters across several name changes.

Seriously dude wtf are you doing trying to get people to call eachother out on general discussion? Cut it out.

Just now, DirtNasty said:

Seriously dude wtf are you doing trying to get people to call eachother out on general discussion? Cut it out.

My intention is to prove a point. There's a lot of assumptions being thrown around with nothing to back them up. The fact that someone called out the wrong people tells us more than enough about what they actually know. I'm not the one stirring shit up here.

"name and shame" but if you ever literally do that the post will get removed and they'll tell you you should've handled that privately through IA or a faction report or RPQM or another random report format that is designed to literally go to an empty inbox since nothing happens when you file either of those

1 minute ago, Keane said:

My intention is to prove a point. There's a lot of assumptions being thrown around with nothing to back them up. The fact that someone called out the wrong people tells us more than enough about what they actually know. I'm not the one stirring shit up here.

That's the problem in most of these topics. Murder is shouted, but no one can say what actually happened. It's book with only a title and no story. 

• Upvote 1
  • Syrike locked this topic
  • Syrike unlocked this topic