When did you have the most fun in GTA:W?

Most enjoyable R.P. in my lifetime was when Yoska Makula was running Bad Day Goods, continuously having to live with both the fears and benefits of conducting arms deals with The Conti Crew. John Capra did an amazing job with that.

Another fun opportunity was when my Paisa character was chopping vehicles for Hillside Trece back in 2019, living in fear that he'd be executed by Diablo if he didn't gain their trust as a mere local, or even deported by the police if he were to ever get caught. His closest friend was a Spanish teen in Covenant, as they would often provide him with free marijuana and food during desperate times.

Edited by DLimit

Roleplaying around characters who felt like real people, with all those wonderful tiny little quirks, expressions and faults that made them feel human. In a virtual world where you can be anyone you want, being someone imperfect but relatable is always something that makes me quickly love someone's character.

I used to routinely visit Mister Baek in the Little Seoul LTD (I took my new character to iSeoul the other day to see how things were going and I just love how characters there continue to build upon that area) just to have little neighbourhood interactions, or take my very white, very ginger FD character around Rancho/Davis in his ambulance making sure people weren't struggling too bad and if he could lend a hand.

Around the start 2020 during quarantine.
The most fun I ever had is when I randomly met with @lux on her christian character. She was with this other girl Nia and all three of us were clients in a tattoo parlor in Sandy Shores. Ami roleplaying that lunatic named HOPE, caught my attention when she was talking about god and religion. At first i thought this is a troll character, but then for some reason my brain decided to say "fuck it" go with her at some mountain/ site camp and meet with "FATHER". IRL it was 3 am. I've been roleplaying all day and at that time, had no one to roleplay with so yeah, i went with her to meet FATHER. Hope an NIA lead the way with their van, I follow with my Mesa. I was excited, I was new to the GTA V map, so this trip up the mountain gave me a wanderlust feeling. The excitement was real. I'm not joking, my heart was racing. We arrive at the outpost at Chilliad mountain. First time I saw this place, as I played the campaing of GTA V weeks after. I was, "wow this place is so cool" . Then more people start showing up, and I realized, "THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE, THEY'RE ACTUALLY ROLEPLAYING EXTREMIST CHRISTIANS" . iCLY i was scared to death, but irl, I was excited as hell, I felt like a finally found my paradise. I was bored of roleplaying in the city and im more of a hippie soul irl as well, so this was it. "This is what I want to do"  , I said to myself. Fast forward, I ended up joining the cult, had a blast for about a month, until fucking Faction Management decided that we take our roleplay too far, allegedly , GRUESOME, DISTURBING, TOO MUCH LIKE FAR CRY 5. What a killjoy. I was having so much fun and I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon. The group was large, and the vibe on the outpost was on point. But sadly it had to come to an end because people started losing motivation as we were denied and refused to be reckongnized by the FMT. So yeah, I had a blast for what it lasted. 
Honestly, fuck you FMT, and fuck you snowflakes. Cheers.

SHOUTOUT TO VINNIE WHO NEVER LEFT THE BASEMENT!

Edited by Gambler