BUYING ANY BUSINESS - Enforce stricter realism on ads

People are going to advertise like that when it takes so long for property requests to be looked at. Not anyone’s fault as the staff team is under awful pressure to keep up with a hell of a lot of demand but people want to also be able to progress their RP too. It’s a catch 22.

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, DeadPlaya said:

this server has much much bigger issues than how some ads are worded lmao. 

Its not the way ads are worded. Its the fact that someone who posts an ad like this clearly has subpar roleplay standards. There is no proper justifiable reason to set an ad out like this. By definition, these characters are unrealistic.

For a server where there's so many limitations regarding businesses, this is a no brainer. It's pretty much non-rp for an average Joe to seek out to buy any type of business. It's clear propoerty management expect realism regarding owning/running businesses, and this should include people who also have no business buying any type of business. If you have to write a detailed reason as for why you should have a certain type of business for a property request, I don't see why it should be any different when getting a business becomes a player-to-player sale rather than a server-to-player sale.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 2:56 PM, Cara said:

People are going to advertise like that when it takes so long for property requests to be looked at. Not anyone’s fault as the staff team is under awful pressure to keep up with a hell of a lot of demand but people want to also be able to progress their RP too. It’s a catch 22.

I've requested many businesses in my life, and it's taken two weeks, maximum, for them to respond. Businesses take time to be purchased and registered, in the real world, as-well. Two weeks of roleplay outside of the business doesn't hinder any thing... be creative with what you do.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 3:12 PM, @horiaa said:

I can't see the issue with this as long as I'm operating a dealership and I am interested in buying ANY vehicle. As for the business, I specified that I'd like a Restaurant but I'm open to other kinds of businesses aswell. 

Nobody buys cars and businesses like this lmao, it comes off as super unprofessional and uncaring