Grand theft auto

Engelbert

15 minutes ago, Mister Barrowsky said:

Simple solutions.

??‍♂️

Not really. Again, most modern cars aren't manual.

"Just 41 out of the 327 new car models sold in the United States in 2020, or 13%, are offered with a manual transmission, according to data from Edmunds."

Most new cars are automatic. A majority of people these days don't even know how to drive a manual, so 9/10 times it's going to be an automatic unless they are a purist / car enthusiast / from an older generation who actually learned how to drive one. This is a Heavy RP server and something as simple as this fact, shouldn't just be ignored because it benefits your little operation of stealing cars. In most cases, you'd have more trouble than its worth stealing newer cars without some sophisticated knowledge. It's not as simple as "break in and tow the car away".

Edited by Saidin
Just now, Saidin said:

Not really. Again, most modern cars aren't manual.

"Just 41 out of the 327 new car models sold in the United States in 2020, or 13%, are offered with a manual transmission, according to data from Edmunds."

Most new cars are automatic. This is a Heavy RP server and something as simple as this fact, shouldn't just be ignored because it benefits your little operation of stealing cars.

Not everyone is driving the new models? ??

Voodoos, Emperors, old muscle cars and shit.

Those are mostly around. And mostly prone to being stolen.

But hey as much as you're concerned, as long as I don't get punished or warned?

All these crybabies and shit don't make a difference. Including you.

I don't break rules nor abuse anything.

You know the report buttons location, probably the IG command too.

Report me then. ??

And who said I'm jacking Reblas and what not? As much as you're concerned I don't even touch what looks modern. 

Voodoos.

Emperors.

Old muscle cars, Vapids etc etc.

So by stealing old cars, I avoid your fancy shmancy USA car statistics.

Whoops, sowwy brudda. Live with it.

3 minutes ago, Mister Barrowsky said:

Report me then. ??

And who said I'm jacking Reblas and what not? As much as you're concerned I don't even touch what looks modern. 

Voodoos.

Emperors.

Just because they are old, doesn't mean they are all of a sudden all manual cars. I bet you're one of those who just pulls up and tows it away without any actual RP or a couple one-liners, judging by your attitude. I'm sure you're going to say you aren't, but I highly doubt it.

Edited by Saidin
11 minutes ago, Mister Barrowsky said:

Report me then. ??

Voodoos.

Emperors.

dude u need to stop trying so hard with the bait LMFAO

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Wolfhound said:

dude u need to stop trying so hard with the bait LMFAO

Stop me then. ??‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Saidin said:

Just because they are old, doesn't mean they are all of a sudden all manual cars. I bet you're one of those who just pulls up and tows it away without any actual RP or a couple one-liners, judging by your attitude. I'm sure you're going to say you aren't, but I highly doubt it.

I actually write two lines.

Duh.

I am no noob. ?

10 hours ago, Mister Barrowsky said:

Smash out the window > Put the gear stick in neutral (does not need the clutch pedal to be pushed) > release the handbrake. There you have it. Simple. 

LoJack, alarms, break-in safety sensors. It's not that simple if you think out of the box.

Also, most of the modern cars (late 90s+) don't have an emergency brake lever, but a button which can only used after starting the ignition. 

Also, please refrain from posting on this thread again, we actually discuss serious stuff here. Cheers.

Also, why the hell would someone use /coinflip in 2020?

Edited by Mer Noire
16 minutes ago, Mer Noire said:

Also, most of the modern cars (late 90s+) don't have an emergency brake lever, but a button which can only used after starting the ignition. 

idk about this, maybe it's different in the uk but I've never seen a car that doesn't have a handbrake 

Edited by my_g
12 minutes ago, Mer Noire said:

LoJack, alarms, break-in safety sensors. It's not that simple if you think out of the box.

None of these exist. 

12 minutes ago, Mer Noire said:

This also is a non-existent factor. 

13 minutes ago, Mer Noire said:

Also, please refrain from posting on this thread again, we actually discuss serious stuff here. Cheers.

Also, why the hell would someone use /coinflip in 2020?

Telling somebody to refrain from posting on a thread only to ask them a question had me laughing, so thanks for that too I guess.

This thread is dissolved into people arguing for the sake of proving themselves right in front of people that are just trolling them. 

7 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

None of these exist. 

This also is a non-existent factor. 

Telling somebody to refrain from posting on a thread only to ask them a question had me laughing, so thanks for that too I guess.

This thread is dissolved into people arguing for the sake of proving themselves right in front of people that are just trolling them. 

How do you counterargument something by saying "none of these exist" or "this is a non-existent factor"?

Rhetorical questions are not a thing you have ever heard of, I guess.

Anyway I definitely see old-looking cars or cars that appear as older models being able to be hotwired or GTA'd scriptwise as many cars starting back from the '40s to the early 2000s were manual transmission and that's just a matter of fact, even with automatic transmission being invented.

Any newer models should be disputed however.