Gun Animations

MaliC

Short description:  Adding a one handed animation when you point a pistol without a /anim

Detailed description:  Adding a one handed animation when you point a pistol without a animation where both players can see it, I think it's a very little thing that would add realism, but it would be nice to add it if you can switch animations from the interaction menu since most untrained people shoot with one hand on the gun in stressful situations out of instinct IRL,. I tested /anim aim1 but it puts two hands on the gun when you point it and looks kind of glitchy, I saw that normal pistols have that animation when you point them, but I want this to be added for all the pistols and be able to switch from this in the interaction menu - two handed grip and one handed grip.  While it's unnecessary, I think it would be pretty cool and add slight realism.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add:  N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? :  Adds abit more realism and I think it would look cool. Not too necessary though. Also should be pretty easy to add.

Additional information:  N/A

IMG_20200810_133145.jpg

Edited by MaliC
Just now, ????????? said:

That would replace the two handed animation would it not? Just use /anim, i doubt anyone's gonna bitch over setting a keybind to use that anim so you can look cool in a shootout without having to die cause you're typing it out lmao

No it wouldn't replace it. As I said, you can have both and it wouldnt be an /animation. /anim aim1 is glitchy when you try to actually point the gun, it's a very little thing that would look cool.

3 hours ago, MaliC said:

No it wouldn't replace it. As I said, you can have both and it wouldnt be an /animation. /anim aim1 is glitchy when you try to actually point the gun, it's a very little thing that would look cool.

If they could actually manage to do that then yeah, where you can just pick between either then yeah that'd be sick. All for it if that's the case

• 4 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic