Removed L&A

Lucie

If you're not comfortable with a certain type of roleplay, don't get involved involved in an illegal circle(twice) and not expect a beat up or any violence. It's never going to be all fun and uneventful.

And if you can't take a loss and pursue it OOCly for weeks when nobody agrees with you, roleplay is not the genre you should be playing.

People would abuse that if they weren't enjoying the consequence of their IC decisions. Getting tazed by police, getting beat up, etc. Nothing suggested is particularly offensive and if it offends/bothers you or somebody else then I don't believe RPing on GTA was a smart move. Simply put: don't do things IC that put you in those situations. You can't avoid them all, such as being robbed but if that bothers you then GTAW isn't the RP server for you imo. 

2 minutes ago, Scunt said:

People would abuse that if they weren't enjoying the consequence of their IC decisions. Getting tazed by police, getting beat up, etc. Nothing suggested is particularly offensive and if it offends/bothers you or somebody else then I don't believe RPing on GTA was a smart move. Simply put: don't do things IC that put you in those situations. You can't avoid them all, such as being robbed but if that bothers you then GTAW isn't the RP server for you imo. 

I'm not talking about being tazed, or beaten up. I'm talking about extreme violent RP that its not clear if its under toruture RP or not. You can RP a lot of things on this server, socialization, nightlifes, relationships, friendships. Roleplay doesn't need to be extremely violent. 

This makes way more sense than the rule of  banning sexual roleplay of a 16-18 character to have sex with a character that is 18 or 19 years old.
However, this will be just one extra thing to give people less things to do in-game, and push more people away.

It's a no from me, although personally I find stabbing roleplay quite disturbing as I've seen people bleed to death in real life and that view haunts me ever since. On a GAME point of view, the more things you block, the more players you push away.

Edited by Daquan Kingston
8 minutes ago, Lucie said:

I'm not talking about being tazed, or beaten up. I'm talking about extreme violent RP that its not clear if its under toruture RP or not. You can RP a lot of things on this server, socialization, nightlifes, relationships, friendships. Roleplay doesn't need to be extremely violent. 

if you RP in a violent environment such as a criminal network, then you should expect some sort of violent RP to come your way