Error your game version is not supported by Rage Multiplayer.

JJE

Hello all, since everyone are having issues with trying to join the server up. I made a quick guide on how to fix this issue with the GTA V new summer update specially directed to GTA:WORLD. I hope this fixes the issue if not then definitely a new solution will come up soon, but this one worked up with me.

Its only a fact of time till ragemp releases a new update otherwise you can try this guide.

'Don't mind the date on the thumbnail, got it from google.'

Instructions:

1-     Verify your GTA copy through steam or epic games.

dvHpxsR.png

2-     Install this file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xqdw8rsltja5qf3/config.xml/file

Ah4tqHs.png

3-     Open you rage multiplayer's folder and copy out a file called 'config.xml' just in case you needed it later on.

4-     Replace this file with the file you've installed.

jYtITTX.png

5-     Open Rage:MP and a loading bar should be visible, just wait till its done.

6-     Close everything then and restart your PC.

7-     Trying logging to GTA:World and Rage:MP now should be now working !!!

It's all simple.

Here is a video in case you need it.

Edited by JJE
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I don’t care what people say, it’s an easy task, but for some it isn’t. I will take care of the comments, because you don’t deserve that. You wouldn’t believe how many people get confused by doing this. GREAT JOB @JJE

We appreciate the effort and help.

I will feature and pin this temporarily for a few days to make it easier to find, because it is a very hot topic right now after the update.

Edited by Bash
  • Bash locked this topic
  • Bash unlocked, pinned and featured this topic
1 hour ago, Bash said:

I don’t care what people say, it’s an easy task, but for some it isn’t. I will take care of the comments, because you don’t deserve that. You wouldn’t believe how many people get confused by doing this. GREAT JOB @JJE

We appreciate the effort and help.

I will feature and pin this temporarily for a few days to make it easier to find, because it is a very hot topic right now after the update.

Im really happy to hear that thank you.All my intentions were to help people out nothing more ?