Euphoria

The Day After My Suicide

And here we find ourselves; The end of the road. The final chapter in Ryan 'Wheeler' Wilding's book. I can't put in to words how much I loved playing this character, from the creation on a website so many years ago, to the chance to see this character brought to life on this server. I've met so, so many great people, and made endless memories. I'll do my mentions now before getting along with it.

For starters; @therealoggYMy main man. You gave this character a chance to flourish - After I came back, you'd re-motivated me and gave this character a purpose; You're a phenomenal writer, and I wish there was a time-machine so that I could turn back time and live it all again.

@SULLI Easily one of the best writers I've come across during my time on this server. You and the O'Neills brought life to a lifeless County and to see how alive it is today is a testimony to all of your abilities. I've no doubt it'll continue to flourish!

Another is @Ely Wood; I still remember meeting your character the day after coming back and thinking 'This dude wants to be a biker?' - You proved me wrong, and I couldn't be happier. Each scene with you has been enjoyable, especially the reunion between Toothless and Wheeler, that's one of, if not my favorite scene on this thread.

I owe this entire thread, and my ability to turn what once were mediocre screenshots into my own little realm of a movie/book/TV Series to @UncleClaude who kindly taught me how to Photoshop. Your character acted as a comical freshness through the seriousness that our factions held, and your ability to be a back-bone throughout my character's life as a friend, and now someone I'd call a friend OOC too, makes me extremely happy. 

@berserkrThanks to you, my character could go on a little longer. Whilst our visions didn't exactly come to fruition, the bond our characters shared over the few months was amazing. As with Claude and Ely, I'm glad to call you one of my friends that I've gained from this server.

@KueThe banana bush-roamer herself! You were easily the light amongst the darkness during the Devil's Bastards; Your ability to bring comedy whilst portraying a truly emotional character beneath the surface is honestly praise-worthy. I'm unsure what your plans are, but I hope Lucia continues to roam around and finds happiness in her Banana-Mobile.

@DLimitMy man! Across the board of several characters, I've found a way to hit it off with each and every one of yours! You're ability to portray characters who're likeable yet have clear flaws that you push through is astounding; You approached the server with a fresh idea, took the reigns when it seemed bumpy and saw it through to be one of the most innovative, unique Factions that I've had the pleasure of interacting with. Whatever you choose to do next, I know you require 0 luck, you're amazing. 

@Browneboys- My man Micah! The true survivor. Since the day we met at the Grapeseed Tavern, reconnected in another bar and have found a way to continue our character's connection over such a long time is phenomenal. Such a pleasure to of written with you, and I hope down the line, be it with Micah or another one of your characters, I'd love to write again.

@ChaosOne- IF FATE HAD A DEFINITION, IT WAS WHEELER STUMBLING ACROSS THIS MAN AT REX'S! Honestly, from the tiny little drug deal and gun-sale, to running the kitchen at Rex's, I know you don't tend to come on as often anymore, but you're a great guy. Through trials and tribulations, you were there for me to rant to, and for me to listen to your rants, you pushed me to do the things I aspired to do with my character and I couldn't thank you enough for that.

And lastly, but not least, @Darcin - Some of the most emotional roleplay I've experienced was spent with your character, and so unexpectedly too. The portrayal you hold is amazing, and when I thought all hope was lost with my character a few months back, you gave me advice which helped me push on; Advice that I looked towards for this final chapter. So, thank you.

There are of course, so, so many more! And you all know who you are, too. From the Mongols, to the folks at IMEX and everyone between, you've all played a vital role in my character's life, and have made roleplaying as this character such an unforgettable experience. Keep on being unique, keep on being creative and for the love of God - Stop ERP'ing. Kidding. Horn dogs.  Now... Let's roll the final scenes, shall we?

Qh1wX2K.png

Pj8c0DI.png

WXxXUc6.png

uAkQje3.png

Pd5Nd5F.png

ORoO2PT.png

jAqo1gK.png

Edited by Ryan Wilding
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 3

Man.. I hate you. So fucking much.. 

But still i love you brother! 🥺

Now that Ely knows of Ryan's death.. I don't wanna be in his skin right now. Seriously! 😂

Appreciate the mention, man. 

There's so many moments that got stuck in my mind.. And don't think I'll ever forget. 

Always on two wheels, brother! 

unknown-167.png

It's been an honor, sir.
It's a sad day indeed though, never would've thought that end things this way.

Meeting you and the character Ryan Wilding is surely something I can always look back on with a smile.
We got through a lot of ups and downs, be it in-character or out of character. 

I'm wishing you all the best for the future. And the end of Ryan Wilding surely doesn't mean the end of everything.

Like I said, it's been an honor and... fuck who am I gotta call to PK Orleans over and over again? Pssh...
I'm joking, maybe... still.. Thanks for everything!

Great memories I'll never forget.

XfCK6ys.gif

When I woke up and saw the Discord message with the screenshot of the CK, all I could say was F. I shouldn't have been surprised having known the issues Wheeler had, but it still hit. And I'm humbled by the praise you give my character, and that his advice was something that genuinely affected Ryan as a character.

All my times with Ryan, while most brief, were wonderful, and to echo your own statement, emotional. I remember how our characters met at the Grapeseed Tavern. It was brief, and at the time just seemed like another random person to cross paths with. A little bit of small talk, and then a separation of paths. But when my character had a small breakdown and made a comment about it on Facebrowser, Ryan was there. He reached out, and that night talking on the island is one I'll still never forget. I still can't believe that crazy bastard swam out there. Each time they met and talked after was almost always deep, and I'm glad to have played a part in this story, however small it was.

I look forward to whatever you bring to us next.

Although it was brief, I must say I'm gonna remember Ryan Wilding story forever as one of the best story arcs in which I had the privilege and pleasure of participating on a roleplay server. You created such a good atmosphere, encouraging character growth and uniqueness leading by example.

As for Lucía ingame, Ryan's been a father figure for her and for many others, his adventures across S.A reached them and will mark them forever.

Thanks @Ryan Wilding

Thank you for all your kind comments! You brought back memories and a huge smile on my face - I look forward to the future; Anyone that knows me knows that I'm always focused on the story, and whilst this story is over, I'm always fixing on writing the next. As for now though, the Wheeler Express is out of service indefinitely - Far too dangerous. You all rock!

• Applaud 1
  • Euphoria changed the title to [Delete]
  • Noobie locked this topic