20200823122313_1.png

Aight dawg, so my story, my criminal life takes off even before I was born, dawg. You see my parents, my parents were some foos from Rancho as far as I know, North Rancho, y'allredy know. My Jefe my dad, don't know the pendejo's name, was some low life crackhead, enjoying smoking the pipe more than claiming his kid, me nigga. Then my jefa, my mom, well she was a hoe ass bitch dawg, she loved the bottle and getting her back blown more then anything in this world. Shit, as I know, she died killed by some bitch ass nigga in Davis. So, Alejandro, who raised you, foo'? Y'all might ask, my abuela dawg, and the street, el barrio y los calles, the rabbits dawg. You see I was born on 30th of March 1998, at the hospital across the park where we is right now.
So here is lil homie Alejandron Reyes, a dirty half black half mexican nigga, he aint even know how to tie his shoes yet and this nigga was in the streets already. Hanging out with the big homies, doing all kinda shits for them, at first he was the vato to run to the store, and built his way up. When the luh homie was only 12, Big Wicked, some OG in the barrio, gave the lil nigga a mission. My mission? Was to cut some Mierda Seka, so me and aome homies caught that fool, gave him a dope ass whooping and then I was handed a blade, they tols me to carve a 43 on his face, done deal homie, not finna lie tho, I puked my guts out after that. That's when Spooky Conejo was born, why? Cause the Milkshake got scared for life dawg. Long story short homie, that was my initiation, a few years pass by, that's when I meet my hyna dawg, hottest bitch in Rancho High, Bianca Velasquez, Bibi, the niece of some Veterano in my barrio, we click dawg, love at first sight. We date and do kid shit togheter, while pulling missions for my clicka, y'feel?

PLAYBOYS.jpg?width=1034&height=456
Dawg, when I was 17, me and some homies see a Mierda Seka at the LSPD Impound, near the park, that one over there, so I take out my blade, and chase that nigga, stab him in the back, stupid me didn't scan the area, and end up taken down by some jura, some pig, handcuffed and arrested, all my other homies diped, no hard fillings dawg. The cops take me into a room, and start pressing me, to tell them who the other homies were, bet I kept my mouth shut, so I end up gettinf charged with attempted murder and sentenced to 7 years in the Twins.
The time inside was tough dawg, al i could think off was my hyna and my clicka. This the time my abuela dies, you know, the woman that raised me, I do blame myself for that. But now? Now dawg, I am free, I am back on the streets that gave me love when I didnt have any, gave me food when I was hungry, gave me a bed when I didnt have where to sleep.

Edited by FortySeven
  • Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...