Horses

SuperPia

honestly i gotta say no cause i'm really not trying to see some cursed rocky's cousin dlc my mind's already scarred for life, and horses have such limited use for the few people that would rp having em. maybe something of a rancher system and have horses included with that idk DirtNasty's idea is basically what I first thought of, just make a business around it so it's less likely for... yeah.

10 minutes ago, ????????? said:

honestly i gotta say no cause i'm really not trying to see some cursed rocky's cousin dlc my mind's already scarred for life, and horses have such limited use for the few people that would rp having em. maybe something of a rancher system and have horses included with that idk DirtNasty's idea is basically what I first thought of, just make a business around it so it's less likely for... yeah.

Not sure what you mean about "not trying to see some cursed rocky's cousin dlc". And owning a horse IRL is limited, not everyone can affort it. 

12 minutes ago, Gryphboi said:

Oh boy, if you think cars are expensive just wait til you find out how much a horse costs.

Oh well its all the stuff the horse needs that is expensive ? Unless its like top trained/rare breed etcetera, something special 

Just now, SuperPia said:

Not sure what you mean about "not trying to see some cursed rocky's cousin dlc". And owning a horse IRL is limited, not everyone can affort it. 

Oh no I agree it's limited irl too, they're expensive asf and you don't really do much outside of have em around the stables or ride them around land you own which the latter doesn't really work in gtaw imo.

As for what I mean? Be /very/ glad that you don't know what I mean. I wish I didn't.

It's a good idea to open up new business avenues for people so I guess if it works yeah and isn't super laggy. Basically what Lmao said, if it's not laggy/desyncy and enough people wanna roleplay around that, I don't see why not - but definitely not something top of the list.

3 minutes ago, ????????? said:

Oh no I agree it's limited irl too, they're expensive asf and you don't really do much outside of have em around the stables or ride them around land you own which the latter doesn't really work in gtaw imo.

As for what I mean? Be /very/ glad that you don't know what I mean. I wish I didn't.

It's a good idea to open up new business avenues for people so I guess if it works yeah and isn't super laggy. Basically what Lmao said, if it's not laggy/desyncy and enough people wanna roleplay around that, I don't see why not - but definitely not something top of the list.

Its plenty you can do with horses than riding them, you could RP bringing in horse competitions that doesn't include riding, It all depends if its scriptable. No clue on scripting or mods so this is just an idea to see if its doable. 

As for what you mean I want you to tell me since you mention it otherwise why would you say it? ? If its like some bad stuff just pm me if you dont want anyone to see it, but I don't really see the point of mention something you are glad that I dont know making me curious. 

Yeah if it can cause lag or desync im not interested in it. 

Added a few pictures that shows owning an horse aint all about riding. The little woman next to the horse is probably some show horse (best in show) and since there are a few model agents they might be interested, Who knows?! 

f8913c736c61b903a23b6862e50428c4.jpg

imgID154994123.jpg.gallery.jpg

nedlasting (1).jpg

nedlasting.jpg

Just now, SuperPia said:

Its plenty you can do with horses than riding them, you could RP bringing in horse competitions that doesn't include riding, It all depends if its scriptable. No clue on scripting or mods so this is just an idea to see if its doable. 

As for what you mean I want you to tell me since you mention it otherwise why would you say it? ? If its like some bad stuff just pm me if you dont want anyone to see it, but I don't really see the point of mention something you are glad that I dont know making me curious. 

Yeah if it can cause lag or desync im not interested in it. 

Added a few pictures that shows owning an horse aint all about riding. The little woman next to the horse is probably some show horse (best in show) and since there are a few model agents they might be interested, Who knows?! 

f8913c736c61b903a23b6862e50428c4.jpg

imgID154994123.jpg.gallery.jpg

nedlasting (1).jpg

nedlasting.jpg

It was more of a "if you know, you know" type thing. It's not hard to figure out with a little digging.

And yeah I could see horse racing and betting for the mobs being a big thing with these, as well as horse racers/trainers etc now that more thoughts are popping into my head about it. In terms of GTAW I don't see many people putting it to use though which is more why I don't think it's really smth that would get added unless for the racing/betting thing.