World Points Giveaway

Matt.

Hello fellow players! We will be giving away 500 WP to 8 different random players who enter this giveaway. The only requirement is you cannot be banned at the time the giveaway ends (will be verified by @Nervous). Also, we would like to give to those who do not have donator status. The only thing you need to do is post here to enter! The giveaway will end on Thursday, August 6th when I post we will be randomly selecting the winners, and then another post will be made on this thread with the winners. Good luck!

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 2

First place.

"we would like to give to those who do not have current donator status."

By this I understand the following: Someone who doesn't have an active donor rank now, even if they have had one in the past, right? If not I can edit this post.

Edited by Jennie
9 minutes ago, Jennie said:

First place.

"we would like to give to those who do not have current donator status."

By this I understand the following: Someone who doesn't have an active donor rank now, even if they have had one in the past, right? If not I can edit this post.

The goal is to give away to players who don’t have the funds or ability to donate. No donator status. However, if you donated 1-2 years ago in a small amount you will not be excluded.

Edited by mattmocz