Things from old LSRP you'd like to see here

Lucie

GTAW is a step up from LSRP.

We can learn a lot from LSRP though, many of us are from there and it obviously inspired GTAW. I think the devs can take a lot of inspiration for things to add from there. The pillbox hospital RP for example has been a great new place to roleplay, absolutely psyched to have it!

Good post, definitely food for thought.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:04 AM, zaXer. said:

admins not being able to lead factions, only good thing on lsrp (idk how it is in the past ~4 years).

That's absolutely ridiculous. Why could an admin not lead a faction? Not sure how recent are your LSRP experiences, but it's indeed not been a thing in the past 4-5 years. Not sure about the last ~8-9 months though.

I personally haven't roleplayed in LSRP in 10 years. However, I liked their alarm system on vehicles slightly better. It provided GPS coordinates instead of just an area that was automated. Lo-Jacks in real life (If you can afford one) will actually pin point a GPS location (Lat/Long) of the vehicle. However, these are awfully pricey. 

4 hours ago, colorlessrainbow said:

That's absolutely ridiculous. Why could an admin not lead a faction? Not sure how recent are your LSRP experiences, but it's indeed not been a thing in the past 4-5 years. Not sure about the last ~8-9 months though.

Because there's no admin in the world that can actively administrate, real life and lead a whole faction. There's just not enough time and no matter what people tell me, faction leaders should be focused on their faction.

1 minute ago, zaXer. said:

Because there's no admin in the world that can actively administrate, real life and lead a whole faction. There's just not enough time and no matter what people tell me, faction leaders should be focused on their faction.

Not looking to derail the topic, so if you’re interested in sparking up a discussion, drop me a private message.  🙂

On 1/2/2021 at 4:04 AM, zaXer. said:

admins not being able to lead factions, only good thing on lsrp (idk how it is in the past ~4 years).

admins are able to lead factions on LSRP though? An admin is basically doing work for free. They shouldnt be restricted as roleplayers - it's not very fair. And on lsrp admins have always lead factions