Things from old LSRP you'd like to see here

Lucie

8 minutes ago, The Key Of Silence said:

Because when you want to take screenshots from different directions, you don't want your character to look that way, you want it to look straight for screenshot purposes and there has already been some people suggesting it in this thread.

Would it be easier to create a toggle? A simple /headmovement off/on, so that those who appreciate head movement can still have it.

7 minutes ago, The Key Of Silence said:

that's what I asked for, not for the whole thing to be completely off.

While at it, could a facial expression system be implemented? They obviously do exist outside of the flat expression, as some of the animations do trigger a change in expression.

48 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

Given the reactions thus far, I have no doubt. Still, what was it that made it so undesirable?

Rest assured, this is by no means intended to argue in favor for the mechanic. I am genuinely curious, and wish to know more.

I'm not seriously in favor of /savings, I just used it as a joke. It was an old feature where you could basically put an amount of money /savings 5000 and itd stay in a "bank account" basically and it functioned similar to a savings account where you would get interest on the 5K you put in or w/e amount. It was used as a old school get rich quick way, i.e. make your first 100K and just leave it in the bank while you do other things.

Edited by Kuma
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Kuma said:

I'm not seriously in favor of /savings, I just used it as a joke. It was an old feature where you could basically put an amount of money /savings 5000 and itd stay in a "bank account" basically and it functioned similar to a savings account where you would get interest on the 5K you put in or w/e amount. It was used as a old school get rich quick way, i.e. make your first 100K and just leave it in the bank while you do other things.

I can see how that would significantly impact the economy. Many thanks for the explanation!

Yeah, savings just ruins the economy and runs the prices up on everything. It continues to do so over the years, it’s also how players had hundred of millions by doing nothing. 

The one thing I’d like to see added is turf map from faction management. It adds a respectable balance without being excessive without longevity and general dominance of your faction. However, it gives other factions the chance to have a home base and doesn’t allow factions to OOCly roleplay “owning the whole state”. 

On 8/27/2020 at 7:40 PM, Kuma said:

An actual option to have savings would be nice though. The interest rate wouldn't be something that could even remotely make you rich. 1% If you're over 6 figures, something like that. Or even one where you could put the savings away without any interest and not be able to withdraw them for a set amount of time, perfect for those with retail therapy addictions.

Edited by Akiba